• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Allah sends His signs?

Assalamu Alaikum all, as a recent revert, (18 months?) I've had some weak moments but still believe. Recently my partner became ill and sadly died. She wasn't religious in the least although I tried to convince her.As a consequence i reaxamined things and decided to visit local islamic book shop to improve salah.Then the sorry news came on the radio about the sad business in France about the Catholic Priest,i was waiting for shop to open, was raised Catholic.I was upset and drove away. Later i visited my partner's grave and sitting on bench next to grave a young Muslim woman wearing Hijab came to me and asked if I was okay. She sat next to me and we spoke for 1/2hour ? about so many things.Was this a sign from Allah,swt, the best of planners? Just felt so grateful for her company.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Assalamu Alaikum all, as a recent revert, (18 months?) I've had some weak moments but still believe. Recently my partner became ill and sadly died. She wasn't religious in the least although I tried to convince her.As a consequence i reaxamined things and decided to visit local islamic book shop to improve salah.Then the sorry news came on the radio about the sad business in France about the Catholic Priest,i was waiting for shop to open, was raised Catholic.I was upset and drove away. Later i visited my partner's grave and sitting on bench next to grave a young Muslim woman wearing Hijab came to me and asked if I was okay. She sat next to me and we spoke for 1/2hour ? about so many things.Was this a sign from Allah,swt, the best of planners? Just felt so grateful for her company.

What did you talk about?

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Salam !

You are the only once who can say if it was one or not.
Sometimes we see and feel things and we know it's from God but we can't explained it.

As for your partner, well i'm sorry... i hope you're ok.

If you don't feel well listen to the Quran in general we feel better after.

Abu Fauzi

As-Salaam alaikum,
In all situations, rely on Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala. Do not look towards the past nor towards the future, but be the son of the PRESENT...and deal with it in accordance with what Allah Commands or prohibits... as taught by His Messenger; Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam. and take death as the target before your eyes.
And many a times Distress is the key to spiritual gifts from the Merciful Lord of the Universe... if handled appropriately.. with Gratitude and Patience.