• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All these type of proofs will be shown to us, if we are ready.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Revelation 10:11 explains that God speaks from many languages and nations; God is One, and the ideas presented were originally one, until people became more argumentative to divide them into clerical sects, whilst missing the wider understanding.

I'd need to study your sect; Tibetan Buddhism accepts the ideas presented about Kalki, and thus Kali Yuga by definition of the textual contexts.

Found this post on Googling:

There is only one path, many different ways to climb it; more techniques makes it easier.

It is like stepping stones across a river of consciousness, the more stones we have to support our steps, the quicker we get across.

It is like a mountain with a steep climb, where with more ropes, preparation, and understandings, we can climb every last point with ease or we can struggle with only one known route, as no one dared to attempt other climbs.

In my opinion. :innocent:
We had this discussion before wizanda. Yes the ultimate truth has one answer, but the different teachings from different masters har different wisdom levels, so we can not mix this teachings and think we gain higher wisdom. Only when cultivate one teaching at the time can humans gain higher wisdom then from one teaching alone, Enlighten from one teaching, then one could start on the beginner levels on the next, until again enlighten to this teaching. It could lead to Even higher enlightenment wisdom.
Mixing abrahamic teaching with dharma they teach in East will make confusion. Different teacher is different teachings of same truth, but at different levels.
We do see confusion in todays religions and cultivation because mixing has happen already for some time, it is not good for the truth.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Anyone tell me if they disagree from those who believe in religions, but if we are in ready state, and it's known we won't reject signs, they will be shown to us.

There are the majestic signs of God's recitation, if we won't think that for example, humans and Jinn gathered to make it as a control mechanism, the true majestic recitation signs will be unveiled, or if we don't think x and z... but truly acknowledge the signs are from God, they will be shown. Allah (swt) veils only from those who if he unveils would increase them in rebellion. The same is true of the hidden world miracles in form of holy spirits and lights from God, the higher forms of the Guiding kings link to humanity, if we won't think they are misguiding Jinn or sorcery is being done upon us, but trust the trustworthiness of the spirits shown to us, we would be shown. And as for the physical type miracles, they will also be shown by the current guide of our time and he would come to us, if it was proven to him or at least it's highly probable we wont' reject him as a sorcerer and see all past Messengers and Guides as sorcerers!

I know in Quran all of these type of signs were emphasized on with respect to guidance, the Guide and the family of the reminder. It's not just one of these signs that God would show to us, but we should just mentally prepare ourselves not to reject and it will be shown, all the type of majestic signs that together make a strong case, only stronger case is the day of judgment type reality which proves beyond doubt who the guides and witnesses are to all humans and Jinn.

It can be also said the intellectual type proofs will be shown to us through understanding of the messages of the Prophets and their revelations to humanity as well.

The thing is the only about guidance I believe right now that is different, there is no Messenger coming to the public with a message and there isn't public access to the Guide. But this is only temporary, eventually, the Guide will come to public with messages from God to clarify the last revelation (Quran) to humanity from my belief.

So how do we access the guidance? We make ourselves ready, and pray and pray to be guided to the Guide of our time and that we see him and that God guides us by his hands.

In this way, it's starts with faith in that which has been hidden (the signs) from humanity, but then the signs are witnessed as a result of this trust in God to show the signs.
Yes, in your shoes that is exactly the only thing I could do.

Pray and pray. :)

Good luck and Ciao

- viole

P.S. technical question, if you wish to respond. If you are a Muslim. In which direction do you pray if you find yourself at the antipodes of the Mecca? Assuming you do not believe the earth to be flat, of course.

Last edited:

sealchan

Anyone tell me if they disagree from those who believe in religions, but if we are in ready state, and it's known we won't reject signs, they will be shown to us.

There are the majestic signs of God's recitation, if we won't think that for example, humans and Jinn gathered to make it as a control mechanism, the true majestic recitation signs will be unveiled, or if we don't think x and z... but truly acknowledge the signs are from God, they will be shown. Allah (swt) veils only from those who if he unveils would increase them in rebellion. The same is true of the hidden world miracles in form of holy spirits and lights from God, the higher forms of the Guiding kings link to humanity, if we won't think they are misguiding Jinn or sorcery is being done upon us, but trust the trustworthiness of the spirits shown to us, we would be shown. And as for the physical type miracles, they will also be shown by the current guide of our time and he would come to us, if it was proven to him or at least it's highly probable we wont' reject him as a sorcerer and see all past Messengers and Guides as sorcerers!

I know in Quran all of these type of signs were emphasized on with respect to guidance, the Guide and the family of the reminder. It's not just one of these signs that God would show to us, but we should just mentally prepare ourselves not to reject and it will be shown, all the type of majestic signs that together make a strong case, only stronger case is the day of judgment type reality which proves beyond doubt who the guides and witnesses are to all humans and Jinn.

It can be also said the intellectual type proofs will be shown to us through understanding of the messages of the Prophets and their revelations to humanity as well.

The thing is the only about guidance I believe right now that is different, there is no Messenger coming to the public with a message and there isn't public access to the Guide. But this is only temporary, eventually, the Guide will come to public with messages from God to clarify the last revelation (Quran) to humanity from my belief.

So how do we access the guidance? We make ourselves ready, and pray and pray to be guided to the Guide of our time and that we see him and that God guides us by his hands.

In this way, it's starts with faith in that which has been hidden (the signs) from humanity, but then the signs are witnessed as a result of this trust in God to show the signs.

Sure, if you are willing to participate in the imaginal co-creation that is the spiritual then you will find that an open intuition is fulfilled with intuitive experiences that fulfill expectations.

This doesn't mean it is anything more than imaginal, although in the realm of psychology, it only needs to be imaginal to be useful.

There are those who are more practical-minded that won't go in for such openness...they would simply dismiss it as foolishness. But then we need those people to keep our feet on the ground.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
the different teachings from different masters har different wisdom levels, so we can not mix this teachings and think we gain higher wisdom.
They have different forms of logic, where they each have a different equation to the way they analysed.

Buddha, Lao Tzu, Yeshua, Krishna all come from a place of Wisdom within Oneness; to divide Oneness is to be heading in the opposite direction.

By understanding the method of each, and then placing each method next to each other, we can compare for missing features that have happened as people don't understand the wisdom of the divine, and divide it, when we should always multiple it for enlightenment.

It is the roads less travelled that lead us to paths of intrigue that illuminate the brain to keep seeking; if we just follow, we're not using our potential for growth.

Wisdom comes from experimentation, from questioning, and seeking, not just following a quarter of the info in one guide book up the mountain.

If we untie a knot we get smarter, and wiser; if we untie the religions, we gain eternal life.

Like John Nash the genius mathematician would even climb up an alternate mountain to observe the easiest route; same applies with different authors, we can compare the contrasts to see if the route is the same, assuming one guide has the best route before questioning the rest is dangerous.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

RoaringSilence

yesterday i asked god... i said do you like to rule on robots and clones. after thinking for about 5 mins he said "No" ( with a sweet smile like always).

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Wasp

The physical miracles are like staff turning to a snake, or Moses' hand shinning so bright but without evil of brightness of light on to the eyes, if disbelievers see these, they would accuse the doers of being sorcerers.
Spiritual kingdom miracles are known as the great signs, and they are seeing spiritually the chosen ones spirits and witnessing their reality as well as Angels, and this is known as "door to heaven" and it's said if disbelievers were to ascend these, they would say they are an enchanted people or going crazy.
And then there is the book type miracles, if disbelievers witness these and know it's beyond a human to do, they will accuse of a group of people teaming up and producing it, a conspiracy of perhaps even aliens involved.

There is different response to the logic of disbelievers in each and why they are signs of God, but, this is what I meant by the different type of signs.

Also it occurred to me, the personality of the Prophets are a sign, so people would have to say they are made up in time or much of their personality and actions are made up, and not accept the historical person, because it is a miracle and beyond natural means to produce.

unisus

The Awaited Messenger
I think the real question is, how, in a world with 7.5 billion people now connected online, could you possibly expect to encounter the Messenger & believe him? It's tough enough getting anyone to add views to your YouTube channel in a saturated sea of competing voices, let alone these fate-bait bleeding heart posts you slovenly folk splatter around the pages of the Internet, in your tissues, and over your textbooks in ridiculous tears. We all know you have zero intention of ever encountering a Messenger and knowing who he or she is; there is zero intention or possibility among you, and everyone else claiming to be awaiting God's hand, of EVER actually respecting or acknowledging a messenger when you are literally interconnected to 7.5 billion people on a daily basis.

While this faux worship appears sacred and adorable, it wouldn't take the cat in a hat to know where this is going—and the attention seeking agenda behind it. What do you expect to accomplish?

You erect churches in Love's name, and capitalize upon this filth while you smear the names of His messenger(s) in the street. You should really repent, instead of using message boards as a platform to devour the holiest of holies for more stimulation amongst yourselves. You've already pillaged the tithes and moved the waves of love & support more blasphemous than mocking Moses into the hands of anyone who whines and wallows about awaiting said Messenger; nobody here with any ounce of generous grace & honesty would testify these posts, or threads like them, have any actual legitimate hope or belief behind them.

This is mere coffee talk and mysteries for your non-profits & fantasy fiction pieces, while you rile people up with an anticipation none of you are even capable of questioning.