• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Quiet on the Western Front

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
How many people have read this book? I just finished it. I had to read it for my War Literature class. Before I read it, I was sure I wasn't going to like it. I'm not a fan of "modern" books. I prefer Lord of the Rings type Fantasy stuff. But I started reading this, and I was hooked. I love this book. It's definitely one of the greatest books I've ever read. If you haven't read it, Go Read It!!!

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
I really don't know exactly, it's just a good book haha. Remarque is just a good author. It had a lot of good quotes, and provided a good perspective of what War at that time was like.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I remember reading it in high school and being very impressed.

It's a poignant book - really makes you think.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
I would endorse reading this to anyone.

Now it's time to read:

51606.jpg

Mid-as-well, while you're on a roll.

THIS was the book I thought was THE BIGGGGGEST trip ever and is on the top of my list for books that changed my Head and the way I saw Life