• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All non Christians ought to be crucified....

LukeS

Is this the logical implication of rejecting a Christ who suffered the punishment due to us?

Unless a post has been answered, and it messes with the thread meaning, seems arbitrary. Considering how much off topic etc is actually posted, why deleted posts would matter at all, is another idea altogether.

I'm guessing she was replying to the OP, although it is true that the Romans used to throw people to the lions for deleting stuff from the forum.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm? Is there some reason you "care"? Were you going to quote a post, or what?

Yep...was trying to when it weirdly hung on me. Turned out it was because the original was deleted. Of course many do this, it's no biggie, but you do it all the time. Why?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Unless a post has been answered, and it messes with the thread meaning, seems arbitrary. Considering how much off topic etc is actually posted, why deleted posts would matter at all, is another idea altogether.
Huh?

Kemosloby

Premium Member
No, since God allows people to live out this mortal life. Afterwards I suppose it's however God wants to do it. God made seals food for the great white shark and there isn't much the seal can say about it....

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Is this the logical implication of rejecting a Christ who suffered the punishment due to us?

Non-christians ought to go to hell because they reject christ who died for us???

Christianity teaches only those who believe are crucified in christ not non-believers. Believers are sacrifice. Non believers are not. The benefit is to be in union with god.

When you are not sacrificed or curcumcised or whatever, you still live in sin. Non believers die without god because we refuse to be crucified like christ. Some people need to die in order to live (born again or baptism) others can change their lives without dying or someone else's deah to do it.

Purple1

I get that is written in the Bible that Christ suffered for our Sins. But how exactly did he suffer for your personal sins?
Assuming you have lived at most 90 years old, how could you have sinned during that time period where Christ existed? Or did he suffer for your future sins? The one you would commit with certainty in the future, or this present era?

Should you blame Wolfhard Fischart, born 10 years ago (2007) in Germany for the Holocaust?
Is Wolfhard Fischart, responsible for the Genocide of the Jews?

I don't think Wolfhard Fischart, born 10 years ago, is in any way responsible for the genocide of the Jews.

I also don't believe you are in any way responsible for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

So Christ did not "suffer punishment due to us", and that is clear to me.

How could you have directly caused Christ to suffer? I don't understand, please enlighten me.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
I get that is written in the Bible that Christ suffered for our Sins. But how exactly did he suffer for your personal sins?
Assuming you have lived at most 90 years old, how could you have sinned during that time period where Christ existed? Or did he suffer for your future sins? The one you would commit with certainty in the future, or this present era?

Should you blame Wolfhard Fischart, born 10 years ago (2007) in Germany for the Holocaust?
Is Wolfhard Fischart, responsible for the Genocide of the Jews?

I don't think Wolfhard Fischart, born 10 years ago, is in any way responsible for the genocide of the Jews.

I also don't believe you are in any way responsible for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

So Christ did not "suffer punishment due to us", and that is clear to me.

How could you have directly caused Christ to suffer? I don't understand, please enlighten me.

Good points, also we are told those who murder are destined for eternal hell, so how does Jesus pbuh spending 3 hrs on the cross and less than 72 hours in Hell cancel the sin of the murderer? Makes little sense, and is not very well thought out. No wonder the general public were forbidden from owning a Bible for 1,000 Years :/

eldios

Christ is not the name of a servant named Jesus. Christ is the eternal information that all us servants of God testify to during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This means that Christ has never died or suffered.