• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All legal votes should be counted

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
All the legal votes, meaning votes received on Nov 3 or postmarked on Nov 3 (provided this was the rule of that state) should be counted. In the past, counting votes has continued past midnight. Usually votes from Ex-Patriots and Service men and women come in quite a few days later and are still counted. There is every precedent to continue counting legal votes in the days following an election. For Trump to demand a halt to the counting is preposterous.

It is obvious his reasons for doing so: the votes to be counted last are the mail in votes, which are almost entirely for Biden.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Just heard that MI had an issue with their voting software miscounting. Do you believe that?

50289_8fd944643f0e89c00b8e97b33e9ac164.png

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
For Trump to demand a halt to the counting is preposterous.
Under these circumstances, yes. If it were anyone else maybe not. His reputation precedes him, so we can pretty much throw out the accusation. The race is absurdly close, however. It shouldn't be this close every darn time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Either way, Biden has won fair & square.
I hate to say it, but I got excited seeing the numbers and realizing this is the bland, boring, dull, lame, uninspiring, squishy white bread we have to look forward to for four years. I don't really like him, but even a very bland and average presidential speech was a harmonious symphony after four years of man-child tantrums, juvenile insults, rambling and jumping topics, incessant bragging, and refusal to accept responsibility. Compared to all that Biden looks like a golden goose.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Counting all votes? What do they think it is - a democratic election?

Mugabe would never have allowed such unpatriotic behaviour.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hate to say it, but I got excited seeing the numbers and realizing this is the bland, boring, dull, lame, uninspiring, squishy white bread we have to look forward to for four years. I don't really like him, but even a very bland and average presidential speech was a harmonious symphony after four years of man-child tantrums, juvenile insults, rambling and jumping topics, incessant bragging, and refusal to accept responsibility. Compared to all that Biden looks like a golden goose.
Getting excited & hopeful over politics?
Starting to like Biden?
Oh, dear.
There's medication for that.
des.png

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Getting excited & hopeful over politics?
Starting to like Biden?
Oh, dear.
There's medication for that.
des.png
Just get rid of Trump. I really hope he follows through on his thing to leave the country if he looses. I'll even help build him an island if that means I'll never have to hear or read another thing from him.
And that stuff will make it worse. But you are the groundskeeper. If you don't mind another mess to clean up I guess I might try again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just get rid of Trump. I really hope he follows through on his thing to leave the country if he looses. I'll even help build him an island if that means I'll never have to hear or read another thing from him.
And that stuff will make it worse. But you are the groundskeeper. If you don't mind another mess to clean up I guess I might try again.
I have a big landscaping job ahead of me....filling about
400' of trenching for new wires for my solar systems.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Wait...he promised to leave if he lost? Why didn't anyone tell the Republican voters?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have a big landscaping job ahead of me....filling about
400' of trenching for new wires for my solar systems.
Solar systems, those lead to some staggering crippling electric bills of a few bucks. Can you afford such considering your overall living arrangements?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Wait...he promised to leave if he lost? Why didn't anyone tell the Republican voters?
Trump Threatens to ‘Leave the Country’ if He Loses to Biden
“You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told the crowd. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Solar systems, those lead to some staggering crippling electric bills of a few bucks. Can you afford such considering your overall living arrangements?
For one thing, there's a 26% federal subsidy for my solar projects.
I also got a nice SBA disaster loan at a decent interest rate.
And changes in the tax code resulted in a hefty refund for
the year 2018 amended return. (It didn't lower me taxes.
It just accelerated returns I'd have gotten in later years.)

I'm spending money like a drunken sailor....solar electric
systems, a solar heating system, an apartment rehab,
& scrap iron for me collection.