• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All is Spiritual, or Mental

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The kybalion explains that all is mind, or all is spiritual, meaning mental. in the torah, creation only comes into being from the movement of the mental(spiritual) upon the waters. This is basically the same idea as panpsychism, and hylozoism.

I know nirguna brahman is described as pure consciousness but then you have saguna brahman with it's attributes

If then, i am some reflection of that Absolute, i am nothing more than something below that is a formed reflection/image of something higher than i, which is the great "I AM" or unconditional and i am the smaller version of it, or a minnie me; which is conditional?

or maybe a better way of reflecting it as a fractal of a larger/greater fractal? or we're basically a fragment of a hologram.

any other renditions that are feasible?