• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All is one.

Walkntune

We have religions that have come to the conclusion that all is one.
Our greatest scientists like Einstein and Tesla have also come tho the conclusion that all is one as Einstein believed in God of Spinoza whos view is the universe is all one substance and Tesla whos view is described in this short video.
[youtube]YqxAiQWsaeQ[/youtube]
YouTube - 'The Wizard' Nikola Tesla on Religion, Morality

Science has become this dogmatic view that only healthy scepticism and standing on facts can progress forwards.
What is up with this materialistic dogmatic view we have in science today that as Tesla put it does not line up with reality?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -- Nikola Tesl

I understand those not believing in a personal being as a creator but I have a hardtime understanding those not believing in a universal force or substance that it seems all religions and the greater scientists all become aware of.

The reality is all is one and connected and the separation caused by human intellect is an illusion and a self creating resistance as we create desires to obtain materialism to ease an uncomfortable feeling of resistance that we created in the first place through desires.That was a mouth full!:D

Todays science is being used to continue this separation and as we become more and more resistant to nature or this one universal substance,we end up searching for solutions of symptom after symptom after symptom.
What is this evil in the heart of man that becomes resistant to nature and even an enemy to its natural resources?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We have religions that have come to the conclusion that all is one.
Our greatest scientists like Einstein and Tesla have also come tho the conclusion that all is one as Einstein believed in God of Spinoza whos view is the universe is all one substance and Tesla whos view is described in this short video.
[youtube]YqxAiQWsaeQ[/youtube]
YouTube - 'The Wizard' Nikola Tesla on Religion, Morality

Science has become this dogmatic view that only healthy scepticism and standing on facts can progress forwards.
What is up with this materialistic dogmatic view we have in science today that as Tesla put it does not line up with reality?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -- Nikola Tesl

I understand those not believing in a personal being as a creator but I have a hardtime understanding those not believing in a universal force or substance that it seems all religions and the greater scientists all become aware of.

The reality is all is one and connected and the separation caused by human intellect is an illusion and a self creating resistance as we create desires to obtain materialism to ease an uncomfortable feeling of resistance that we created in the first place through desires.That was a mouth full!:D

Todays science is being used to continue this separation and as we become more and more resistant to nature or this one universal substance,we end up searching for solutions of symptom after symptom after symptom.
What is this evil in the heart of man that becomes resistant to nature and even an enemy to its natural resources?
I feel that the language of people that claim we are all one goes too far. To me, an interconnection does not mean that all parts are one. It simply means that they are interconnected.

I have thoughts in my head, and you have thoughts in your head, because we are two rather than one. You can't experience what I experience and I can't experience what you experience directly.

Our senses can interact with each other to create feelings, as we are both human. But, for instance, if someone on the other side of the world from you were to die, you wouldn't feel anything because you have basically zero connection with them. If they put it on tv or something, you'll feel bad, but if instead it occurs without the means to reach your physical senses, you won't know about it. In any given moment, people are being born and people are dying, and the rest of the whole is disconnected from them because it doesn't reach their senses.

What do you propose this universal force or substance does? How is it testable? How does it make the world different depending on whether it exists or not? What are the practical ramifications? What are its qualities?

-Lyn

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The god of the mystics, which is the god of oneness, is fully compatible with a thorough going materialism.

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Yes, everything is the quantum mass-energy-stress tensor. This is not usually a helpful perspective, however. Discrete objects are needed for a useable model of the universe.

ellenjanuary

Are you talking smack about mathematics? Are we gonna hafta box? :D

Some of the mysticism associated with quantum theory derives from a misconception of entanglement. Currently (according to my limited research) there is no scientific basis to believe that quantum entanglement makes us all interconnected. It is my hypothesis that this may change with a better understanding of just what "time" actually is.

And my box of Gwynnies won't play youtube... :(

Walkntune

=Penumbra;2237797]I feel that the language of people that claim we are all one goes too far. To me, an interconnection does not mean that all parts are one. It simply means that they are interconnected.

I have thoughts in my head, and you have thoughts in your head, because we are two rather than one. You can't experience what I experience and I can't experience what you experience directly.

Our senses can interact with each other to create feelings, as we are both human. But, for instance, if someone on the other side of the world from you were to die, you wouldn't feel anything because you have basically zero connection with them. If they put it on tv or something, you'll feel bad, but if instead it occurs without the means to reach your physical senses, you won't know about it. In any given moment, people are being born and people are dying, and the rest of the whole is disconnected from them because it doesn't reach their senses.
Thanks for thoughtful response.
It is more of an intuitive connection then through thought although I believe that some instintive connection is strong the more ones thoughts are tied to another like a mother and her children. There are many cases where a mother may waken in the middle of the night and know intuitively that something is going on with her kid in another state across the country.It is an energy substance that is so subtle it is felt through conviction and intuition and we can disassociate and deaden conviction through thought process.It is enough to create a resistance as we desire materialistic objects.
I think of it more like as a cell in the body. It functions as its own but is still connected to other cells through energy fields and thus is part of one body.
I believe the same substance between cells in the body permeates through all of space and one object to another is similar as one cell is to another. Different frequencies keep certain cells bonded together to create a function in that frequency.

What do you propose this universal force or substance does? How is it testable? How does it make the world different depending on whether it exists or not? What are the practical ramifications? What are its qualities?

-Lyn
It means so much I don't know where to begin to tell you.
It is important because I believe this is where cause of self afflicted illness arises. Just as cancer is caused by cells out of balance in the body we become out of balance with nature itself as I believe is the same with a star dying out out of balance in the cosmos.The simple principle. s the same for all universal materials big or small.

I believe religion is a practice to keep one in harmony with this substance instead of a resistance. I think as we become a resistance(which starts with conscience alertness)
we become more dependent on conscious thought then on instinct and intuitive awareness and this is where we start becoming out otf alignment universally.
I believe relying more on our intellect and conscious thoughts and trying to deaden ourselves to our emotions (in which we are connected in this universal substance)by our fast er paces of life and substance abuse is the cause of mental illness and is what the actual feeling of depression is. Its as if the walls are closing in. I think it is a case of this substance closing in as your vibrational frequencies are lower.
As we become out of alignment our physics and chemicals in the body change.
People have had the ability to manipulate this substance which they call energy to help aid in healing in others as I believe thoughts our able to change frequencies.
I believe there will come a time when instead of using our medical science use drugs to alter chemicals out of balance in the body which is really just manipulating the body as we treat symptoms, we will be able to actually alter the frequencies of energy that is out of balance and causing the illness in the first place.We will be able to keep ourselves aligned with our universal source and live with the least amount of resistance as possible.
At this point in time I believe that this substance and gravity are the same thing.I believe it permeates empty space and acts on all bodies large or small.
I believe most of the population are intuitively connected and create religions out of interpretations. Our best scientists have graced it with science.

I believe it is also key in understanding evolution and how the determinism of energy to be balanced within different resistances can alter the physical materialism.

Last edited:

Walkntune

Are you talking smack about mathematics? Are we gonna hafta box? :D

Some of the mysticism associated with quantum theory derives from a misconception of entanglement. Currently (according to my limited research) there is no scientific basis to believe that quantum entanglement makes us all interconnected. It is my hypothesis that this may change with a better understanding of just what "time" actually is.

And my box of Gwynnies won't play youtube... :(

I believe the scientific method is kind of like reading music. Once you know it you don't want to rely on it so much that it messes up your playing.

"I think that only daring speculation can lead us further and not accumulation of facts."
— Albert Einstein

Walkntune

By being connected to this source and understanding intuitively Tesla was a 100 years ahead of his time and actually further as science is yet to catch up.

This was written in 1907
As soon as it is completed, it will be possible for a business man in New York to dictate instructions, and have them instantly appear in type at his office in London or elsewhere. He will be able to call up, from his desk, and talk to any telephone subscriber on the globe, without any change whatever in the existing equipment. An inexpensive instrument, not bigger than a watch, will enable its bearer to hear anywhere, on sea or land, music or song, the speech of a political leader, the address of an eminent man of science, or the sermon of an eloquent clergyman, delivered in some other place, however distant. In the same manner any picture, character, drawing, or print can be transferred from one to another place. Millions of such instruments can be operated from but one plant of this kind. More important than all of this, however, will be the transmission of power, without wires, which will be shown on a scale large enough to carry conviction.
Nikola Tesla

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks for thoughtful response.
It is more of an intuitive connection then through thought although I believe that some instintive connection is strong the more ones thoughts are tied to another like a mother and her children. There are many cases where a mother may waken in the middle of the night and know intuitively that something is going on with her kid in another state across the country.It is an energy substance that is so subtle it is felt through conviction and intuition and we can disassociate and deaden conviction through thought process.It is enough to create a resistance as we desire materialistic objects.
I think of it more like as a cell in the body. It functions as its own but is still connected to other cells through energy fields and thus is part of one body.
I believe the same substance between cells in the body permeates through all of space and one object to another is similar as one cell is to another. Different frequencies keep certain cells bonded together to create a function in that frequency.
First of all, I don't think the claims of these psychic mother-child relationships and whatnot have been studied very well. I'm not going to believe such things unless they can be demonstrated to be true. Judging from personal experience I'd say it's likely not the case.

Secondly, even if that were the case, that means the mother and child are linked, not all of the beings in the universe. How much of a connection do you think you had with the thousands of people that died today around the world?

It means so much I don't know where to begin to tell you.
It is important because I believe this is where cause of self afflicted illness arises. Just as cancer is caused by cells out of balance in the body we become out of balance with nature itself as I believe is the same with a star dying out out of balance in the cosmos.The simple principle. s the same for all universal materials big or small.

I believe religion is a practice to keep one in harmony with this substance instead of a resistance. I think as we become a resistance(which starts with conscience alertness)
we become more dependent on conscious thought then on instinct and intuitive awareness and this is where we start becoming out otf alignment universally.
I believe relying more on our intellect and conscious thoughts and trying to deaden ourselves to our emotions (in which we are connected in this universal substance)by our fast er paces of life and substance abuse is the cause of mental illness and is what the actual feeling of depression is. Its as if the walls are closing in. I think it is a case of this substance closing in as your vibrational frequencies are lower.
As we become out of alignment our physics and chemicals in the body change.
People have had the ability to manipulate this substance which they call energy to help aid in healing in others as I believe thoughts our able to change frequencies.
At this point in time I believe that this substance and gravity are the same thing.I believe it permeates empty space and acts on all bodies large or small.
I believe most of the population are intuitively connected and create religions out of interpretations. Our best scientists have graced it with science.
So basically new age, transcendentalist, Ralph Waldo Emerson stuff.

You said in the original post that you have a hard time understanding people that don't believe this. Can you provide a reason to believe you?

I believe it is also key in understanding evolution and how the determinism of energy to be balanced within different resistances can alter the physical materialism.
Then acquire significant data to support your hypothesis and put it through a peer review process so that it can be considered knowledge.

Walkntune

You said in the original post that you have a hard time understanding people that don't believe this. Can you provide a reason to believe you?
Outside of what Einstein and Tesla have revealed in there science and the confirmation of the religions in the world there is not much I can prove. Al I can do is hope someone with the right scientific mind and abilities can pick up the ball and run.
Then acquire significant data to support your hypothesis and put it through a peer review process so that it can be considered knowledge.
Unfortunately science is a very dogmatic materialistic religion these days and unlike what Einstein quoted,"I think that only daring speculation can lead us further and not accumulation of facts."
— Albert Einstein
Sorry I can't afford to buy my way into peer reviewed.

ellenjanuary

By being connected to this source and understanding intuitively Tesla was a 100 years ahead of his time and actually further as science is yet to catch up.

This was written in 1907
Nikola Tesla

You do realize that those words have been actualized with the HAARP technology? And our wonderful government has co-opted this tech to cause further mayhem in the world, rather than bother with studing a peaceful application? Go US... aren't we just swell?

Walkntune

You do realize that those words have been actualized with the HAARP technology? And our wonderful government has co-opted this tech to cause further mayhem in the world, rather than bother with studing a peaceful application? Go US... aren't we just swell?
Actually I am not familiar but could imagine that this could be turned for evil although I believe the power of nature to override all resistance in the end and those who have learned to find peace an harmony in balance will find themselves in a new heaven and earth!No greater force to manipulate natures frequency than love!

ericoh2

First of all, I don't think the claims of these psychic mother-child relationships and whatnot have been studied very well. I'm not going to believe such things unless they can be demonstrated to be true. Judging from personal experience I'd say it's likely not the case.

Secondly, even if that were the case, that means the mother and child are linked, not all of the beings in the universe. How much of a connection do you think you had with the thousands of people that died today around the world?

So basically new age, transcendentalist, Ralph Waldo Emerson stuff.

Russian philosopher/mystic PD Ouspensky is author of a book called "In Search of the Miraculous" in which he addresses phenomena of a higher order. While practicing a technique called self-remembering, introduced to him by Gurdjieff, he makes some interesting observations concerning metaphysics. Here is an excerpt from the book:

--One thing I understood even then with undoubted clarity, that no phenomena of a higher order, that is, transcending the category of ordinary things observable every day, or phenomena which are sometimes called "metaphysical," can be observed or investigated by ordinary means, in an ordinary state of consciousness, like physical phenomena. It is a complete absurdity to think that it is possible to study phenomena of a higher order like "telepathy," "clairvoyance," foreseeing the future, mediumistic phenomena, and so on, in the same way as electrical, chemical, or meteorological phenomena are studied. There is something in phenomena of a higher order which requires a particular emotional state for their observation and study. And this excludes any possibility of "properly conducted" laboratory experiments and observations.

While here he refers to telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. this can also be applied to the every branch of knowledge we have: art, philosophy, and of course science. To approach the nature of reality one cannot forget that the observer (and the state of being of the observer) is playing an indispensable role in the perception of knowledge.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Russian philosopher/mystic PD Ouspensky is author of a book called "In Search of the Miraculous" in which he addresses phenomena of a higher order. While practicing a technique called self-remembering, introduced to him by Gurdjieff, he makes some interesting observations concerning metaphysics. Here is an excerpt from the book:

--One thing I understood even then with undoubted clarity, that no phenomena of a higher order, that is, transcending the category of ordinary things observable every day, or phenomena which are sometimes called "metaphysical," can be observed or investigated by ordinary means, in an ordinary state of consciousness, like physical phenomena. It is a complete absurdity to think that it is possible to study phenomena of a higher order like "telepathy," "clairvoyance," foreseeing the future, mediumistic phenomena, and so on, in the same way as electrical, chemical, or meteorological phenomena are studied. There is something in phenomena of a higher order which requires a particular emotional state for their observation and study. And this excludes any possibility of "properly conducted" laboratory experiments and observations.

While here he refers to telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. this can also be applied to the every branch of knowledge we have: art, philosophy, and of course science. To approach the nature of reality one cannot forget that the observer (and the state of being of the observer) is playing an indispensable role in the perception of knowledge.
So basically he's asserting a claim but saying that nobody can refute what he says is true.

ericoh2

So basically he's asserting a claim but saying that nobody can refute what he says is true.

No I would say he's simply making an observation from his experience. It's no secret that in various states, the way we view reality can be completely altered. Anyone who practices meditation regularly has likely had some sort of experience similar to what he describes. And in these "awakened" states, various knowledge can become available that cannot be sensed or understood in the ordinary state.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No I would say he's simply making an observation from his experience. It's no secret that in various states, the way we view reality can be completely altered. Anyone who practices meditation regularly has likely had some sort of experience similar to what he describes. And in these "awakened" states, various knowledge can become available that cannot be sensed or understood in the ordinary state.
People make all sorts of observations about their experiences. It doesn't mean they are accurate. It's all well and good if he believes what he does, but if he's presenting something as an objective fact, then he better have reasons to support his claim.

Walkntune

Monism? Here is a vid I ran across the other day, I don't agree with all of it, but there is a lot of truth in it.

[youtube]Shn_zRCmoBI[/youtube]
YouTube - New One Monist Video.wmv

I think the one thing it all boils down to - is love.

Thanks for this video. I never thought to tie the one universal substance which is the God of Spinoza and Einstein with the God in the Bible.I have to ponder on this and how Einstein missed it although I believe Tesla got it.
Ephesians 4:4-6 (New International Version)

4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

ericoh2

People make all sorts of observations about their experiences. It doesn't mean they are accurate. It's all well and good if he believes what he does, but if he's presenting something as an objective fact, then he better have reasons to support his claim.

This approach is why modern science is so limited.