• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All I want for Christmas is....

Dezzie

I want absolutely nothing... :) I say this to all my family members. They still buy things for me anyway even though I hate it. I don't like when other people spend their hard earned money on me...

Renji

I want absolutely nothing... :) I say this to all my family members. They still buy things for me anyway even though I hate it. I don't like when other people spend their hard earned money on me...

I must say that I agree on this. But sometimes, it still feel good when they give gifts because it just mean that they 'think of you'.;)

Dezzie

I must say that I agree on this. But sometimes, it still feel good when they give gifts because it just mean that they 'think of you'.;)

Very true... I definitely like to know that my family members think of me... especially since they live quite a few states away from me! :) Even if I don't get gifts though, I still know they care.

Renji

Very true... I definitely like to know that my family members think of me... especially since they live quite a few states away from me! :) Even if I don't get gifts though, I still know they care.

Yepyep. As they say, it is not the gift that matters (quantity, kind of gift). It is the thought that counts.;)

Erebus

Yepyep. As they say, it is not the gift that matters (quantity, kind of gift). It is the thought that counts.;)

Try using that on a girl.

"I thought about getting you a present, but then I thought better of it."

They don't like it when you qualify that with "it's the thought that counts" :cool:

Well I got a pretty short list:

1) Distance glasses that have a darker tint than current ones so the average room light will blind me less and my eyes will quit stinging/burning so I won't have to wear sunglasses all the time. Tint may help with colour vision depending on the tint if not, I'm fine. Either I buy them or parents buy or we all toss in some money.
2) Resolving the dispute with Korea as well as all other places so my cousin hopefully won't be sent there as he already took a few tours in the Middle East from the US army and others won't have to be caught in the cross-fire of other conflicts.
3) Something cool for myself, either clothes or whatever else.
4) Mula, $$$, lots of it ideally for myself but also for others.

Renji

Well I got a pretty short list:

1) Distance glasses that have a darker tint than current ones so the average room light will blind me less and my eyes will quit stinging/burning so I won't have to wear sunglasses all the time. Tint may help with colour vision depending on the tint if not, I'm fine. Either I buy them or parents buy or we all toss in some money.
2) Resolving the dispute with Korea as well as all other places so my cousin hopefully won't be sent there as he already took a few tours in the Middle East from the US army and others won't have to be caught in the cross-fire of other conflicts.
3) Something cool for myself, either clothes or whatever else.
4) Mula, $$$, lots of it ideally for myself but also for others.

#2 tops my list.:) And I really wish that I could save some money.