• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All I want for Christmas is....

blackout

Violet.
A happy day for my children, and me,
with none of the usual unecessary and obnoxious holiday drama.

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Depending on the day, anywhere between 5 and 10. I miss my baby :sad4: I haven't been able to watch a movie since she died!

This reminds me off an episode of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon from the 90s. The oven couldn't be fixed (by Donatello) and Michelangelo was crying his eyes out over it. He said (about the oven) "it was the warmest friend I ever had". :beach::faint:

Circle_One

This reminds me off an episode of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon from the 90s. The oven couldn't be fixed (by Donatello) and Michelangelo was crying his eyes out over it. He said (about the oven) "it was the warmest friend I ever had". :beach::faint:

That's how I felt about Sheila.

Erebus

I don't want much for Christmas really. All I want is to rule the world with an iron fist and to wear a cape, an eye patch and have a pet crocodile living under a trapdoor in my secret volcano lair.

blackout

Violet.
I don't want much for Christmas really. All I want is to rule the world with an iron fist and to wear a cape, an eye patch and have a pet crocodile living under a trapdoor in my secret volcano lair.

Oh my gawd.
This is better than Nightmare Before Christmas!!!

Drools...:drool:... reconsiders her list...

Traces purple fingernail over iron fist
and slinks under cape
for a ... darker... cozier place to think...:flirt:

Erebus

Oh my gawd.
This is better than Nightmare Before Christmas!!!

Drools...:drool:... reconsiders her list...

Traces purple fingernail over iron fist
and slinks under cape
for a ... darker... cozier place to think...:flirt:

That reminds me. As evil overlord of Earth, I'll be needing a suitable dark queen :flirt:

Renji

Sounds like the firelord for me:D

Erebus

Ab ira et odio et omni mala voluntate,
libera nos, Domine.
:angel2:

Ok, my Latin is awful, so you're going to have to tell me if I've translated this correctly ;)

"From wrath and hate and all voluntary evil, free us Lord."

Is that anywhere close to correct? I was never much good with foreign languages :D

Renji

Ok, my Latin is awful, so you're going to have to tell me if I've translated this correctly ;)

"From wrath and hate and all voluntary evil, free us Lord."

Is that anywhere close to correct? I was never much good with foreign languages :D

Pretty close, but not much "From anger, hatred, and all ill-will (aka Shyanekh, the evil overlord:D), deliver us O Lord":D

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
If I can't have peace on earth and good will towards men and women, how about chocolate and a sexy nightie?

Erebus

Pretty close, but not much "From anger, hatred, and all ill-will (aka Shyanekh, the evil overlord:D), deliver us O Lord":D

Ahh I see ;)

In that case:

"Pray all you want foolish mortals! Neither man nor god can save you from the wrath of Lord Shyanekh!"

(I've just realised how much my username sounds like a supervillain's name anyway).

blackout

Violet.
Ahh I see ;)

In that case:

"Pray all you want foolish mortals! Neither man nor god can save you from the wrath of Lord Shyanekh!"

(I've just realised how much my username sounds like a supervillain's name anyway).

OOoooooOhh... Lord Shyanekh..... :drool:

But what will Lord Adramelek say?! :flirt:

Stay Tuned... "Clash of the Iron Fists!"

A little Christmas Action. :D

Renji

Ahh I see ;)

In that case:

The Avatar will stop you!:D

Erebus

OOoooooOhh... Lord Shyanekh..... :drool:

But what will Lord Adramelek say?! :flirt:

Stay Tuned... "Clash of the Iron Fists!"

A little Christmas Action. :D

Two men enter the ring... only one will leave.

*Warning, contains strong, bloody violence, strong language and scenes of a sexual nature*