• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All I ask is for prayers.

Theweirdtophat

I have had problems occuring in the family, and most of it is financial. My mom and other family members are trying to move to a different place right now since they are running out of money. Her car broke down and her house isn't in great shape and she wants to sell it. I just want her luck to rise. It doesn't help that other people have been trying to leech off of her money, even my brother who I love, but he's been trying to leech off of her, constantly asking for favors ect. It also doesn't help that my dad died and his life insurance that he left us is falling quick. All I ask is for some prayers. If anyone here could send some prayers for my mom and family and for her luck to rise, this would be most appreciated.

Last edited:

Theweirdtophat

Thank you. Prayers are most appreciated. :) I want to see her move to a decent place and have some money to use. I'm doing the best I can for her as well and your help is always appreciated. :)

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Financial problems take a terrible toll, more than is understood. And then combining that with moving and relocation is always very exhausting and exasperating.

I pray everything comes out ok.

Be leerly of apartments right now in some areas, it depends on the area but many are usuary at this time as others lost their jobs and mortgages. Also - I pray all stay safe. Safety is a concern and victimhood only adds to the financial woes.

A vegetarian diet can help at times - like these. I mean no ill in saying so, just for consideration.

All best wishes and prayers.

Theweirdtophat

Thanks everyone! I think things are starting to pick up a little. Any prayers are appreciated and the more the merrier. :D

Servant_of_the_One1

May Allah help your family to overcome the financial crisis. Keep your heads up!
We live in a age of extreme riches and extreme poors. The middle folks are struggling not to become poor and trying their best to become rich.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
May God bless you and your dear family, and may He grant you all the grace and strength to not only persevere through your problems but also the wisdom to find the solutions to your troubles and rise above them. In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - Amen. :)

Theweirdtophat

Thanks everyone! :) It really does mean a lot. I think it's starting to work, too. Her bills aren't as high as it was before. I really appreciate everyone's comments and prayers. :)