• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All about Demons

What is a Demon's nature towards New Satanists? I'm interested in Spiritual Satanism, Magic, and Demons. I'm an open minded person and i question everything.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Let them get used to your energy, don't fear them, don't have any negative energy released towards them

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
They will steal your soul and slowly eat your body alive unless you give me all your money now. I can also teach you how to do what i do....

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
From what people have said, they're friendly and helpful as long as you approach them with respect. Just be nice to them.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
The thing about these "demons" are they are mental constructs. Nobody can say exactly how they'll affect you because we do not know how you create and view them. This is why magick has been said to be "dangerous". People coming from Christian backgrounds may find themselves dealing with quite malicious entities, someone coming from Judaism might find balancing and challenging entities, Egyptian inspiration may yeild helpful yet harsh entities, etc. Even this is guesswork, it all depends on the mind of the individual. So you need to ask YOURSELF how the "demons" will react.

nash8

Da man, when I walk thru!
What is a Demon's nature towards New Satanists? I'm interested in Spiritual Satanism, Magic, and Demons. I'm an open minded person and i question everything.

Listen to what everyone has said in the above posts.

From my, albiet minimal and mostly accidental, contact with "demonic" entities they are not demonic in any sense of the word, while I would gather that many are, and will only use you to benefit themselves.

If you wish to do any type of this work, research, research, research. As Doors said the entity exists as a construct in your mind just as it exists outside of your mind. If you are familiar with all aspects associated with the entity then it will be less likely that any part of it's essence will suprise you mentally, thus decreasing the chance that you will offend it or disrespect it unintentionally.

Also in my experience, these types of entities will, at the least, seek an equal transfer of value for their services. Not neccesarily a bad thing, but don't expect to recieve anything for nothing in this type of excersize. And also realize what is of value to you, and what is of value to it.

In all honesty, I would not reccomend someone who is knew to the craft to experiment with these type of entities. I would try some more traditionally benevolent entities first so you can get the feel for it first. There is a much larger room for error in this regard, and the presence of an outside entity, whether strictly mental or manifest, can be quite unnerving.

I believe they exist as we exist. Just, we can't see them. I also believe they are dangerous to their enemies. I do have a lot of respect towards them. I don't want anything from them but knowledge. I intend to get to know them and learn from them what they deem important for me to know.

nash8

I believe they exist as we exist. Just, we can't see them.

I personally agree with your assessment.

I also believe they are dangerous to their enemies.

How do they know you are not an enemy? And who are their enemies?

I do have a lot of respect towards them.

Respect is never a bad thing.

I don't want anything from them but knowledge.

LOL, What is of more valuable than knowledge?

I intend to get to know them and learn from them what they deem important for me to know.

How does one get to know a demon? And why would would you think that what they could teach you is any more or less important than what you can learn on your own?

Granted, the idea of communication with demonic entities is no doubt intruiging. But if you have never worked with contacting entities before, demons are probably not the best place to start.

I know this sounds cliche, but I would highly reccomend you start with angelic entities first. They are much more forgiving, just as knowledgeable, and easier to deal with in general. Although, some are bigger dicks than the demons lol. Until you are familiar with the presence of outside entities within your being, I would highly reccomend that you not work with demons. I know you've heard the cliche, "Don't Dabble", but their is a reason for it.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I know this sounds cliche, but I would highly reccomend you start with angelic entities first.

Why in the world would you suggest to a Spiritual Satanist to work with "white light" angels? That's like suggesting us to turn to Jesus for help in some matter. :rolleyes:

Despite what you may believe, Satanists do not view Demons as negative entities out to hurt and destroy us. We view them as friends and/or parts of ourselves.

Because I dedicated myself to Satan. And the enemy is those who is without. Meaning non-satanic people.

How does one get to know a demon? And why would would you think that what they could teach you is any more or less important than what you can learn on your own?

That is why I am here. To find out how. They have more knowledge than in all that is on earth. I can't yet give you a clear answer on that. Granted, the idea of communication with demonic entities is no doubt intruiging. But if you have never worked with contacting entities before, demons are probably not the best place to start.

Why would a satanist do something like that? That would not only be stupid. Someone that does that is a hypakrit. And does not belong in satanism.

Why in the world would you suggest to a Spiritual Satanist to work with "white light" angels? That's like suggesting us to turn to Jesus for help in some matter. :rolleyes:

Despite what you may believe, Satanists do not view Demons as negative entities out to hurt and destroy us. We view them as friends and/or parts of ourselves.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

nash8

Contrary to what you might believe, not all angels are strictly "white light". Have you ever read the Bible?

And considering my view that Jesus was the manifestation of the archetype of the light-bringer, as well as the manifestation of the archetype of the advesary to those who oppress. I would say that turning to Jesus for help in some matter would fit in perfectly with satanism and/or Luciferianism from my perspective.

Did I ever say they were? I just said they are more difficult to deal with "generally" than that of angels. They demand more logic, more understanding of self, and more knowledge in general to deal with. On that note, I don't view anything as negative or positive in the traditional sense of the term. All things contain negative and positive within them.

And it is not always prudent to deal with aspects of yourself, that you are not properly equipped to deal with in my opinion.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Contrary to what you might believe, not all angels are strictly "white light". Have you ever read the Bible?

In that case, Demons are also angels.

And considering my view that Jesus was the manifestation of the archetype of the light-bringer, as well as the manifestation of the archetype of the advesary to those who oppress. I would say that turning to Jesus for help in some matter would fit in perfectly with satanism and/or Luciferianism from my perspective.

You should know that your ideas about Jesus are not popular here and certainly aren't a part of Satanism. Jesus is less than useless to us.

yuztX.jpg

See that inverted crucifix? That's what we tend to think of Jesus.

Did I ever say they were? I just said they are more difficult to deal with "generally" than that of angels. They demand more logic, more understanding of self, and more knowledge in general to deal with. On that note, I don't view anything as negative or positive in the traditional sense of the term. All things contain negative and positive within them.

Yes, but that person is a Satanist. They're not interested in angels since you're apparently referring to figures like Michael, Gabriel and the rest of that lot.

nash8

Because I dedicated myself to Satan. And the enemy is those who is without. Meaning non-satanic people.

Lol, you mean those who oppose your views. Very traditionalist of you. ;)

Who is Satan in your opinion?, and how do you know that the demon that you come into contact with is with Satan? And if it isn't, would that not make you an enemy of it because it is "non-satanic"?

That is why I am here. To find out how. They have more knowledge than in all that is on earth. I can't yet give you a clear answer on that.

I thought you were here to find out how demon's feel towards new Satanists, not to find out how you feft about them?

Without knowing the amount of knowledge that they have, and without knowing the extent of knowledge that is contained on the earth, how can you definitevly say that they have more or less knowledge than is on earth?

Granted, the idea of communication with demonic entities is no doubt intruiging. But if you have never worked with contacting entities before, demons are probably not the best place to start.

Why would a satanist do something like that? That would not only be stupid. Someone that does that is a hypakrit. And does not belong in satanism.

I guess an important question I should of asked earlier would be what form of Satanism do you adhere to? Your belief system in regard to what is stupid, and what is hippocritical would probably be important to establish.

nash8

In that case, Demons are also angels.

Depends on your definition of demons and angels, but I would agree your assertation, and also suggest that it works vica-versa in some cases as well.

You should know that your ideas about Jesus are not popular here and certainly aren't a part of Satanism. Jesus is less than useless to us.

By here where do you mean? And which aspect of Satanism do your personally adhere to? And by us, who do you mean?

yuztX.jpg

See that inverted crucifix? That's what we tend to think of Jesus.

Cross of St. Peter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8 Historic Symbols That Mean The Opposite of What You Think | Cracked.com
Urban Dictionary: inverted cross
What exactly does an inverted cross mean?

Lol, what does the inverted cross mean to you personally?

Yes, but that person is a Satanist. They're not interested in angels since you're apparently referring to figures like Michael, Gabriel and the rest of that lot.

Lol not neccesarily. They're are so many more angels than just the Judeo-Christian models. Interestingly enough, a lot of the angels are also considered demons by other cultures/religions and even at different points of time within the religion. By angels, I mean entities that are less demanding on the psyche than those that are most traditionally associated with mainstream Satanism.