• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alitalia flight attendants strip to protest against their layoff

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

I can only say one thing about Alitalia.
Quality. Class. My first flight ever was in 2002. Rome-Paris. Excellent.
Back then the State used to spend lots of money on this state company. A company which wad supposed to be owned by the State.
And the results were evident. The service was flawless.

And yet, the EU with its blackmailing clauses, with its regulations, with its dictatorial behavior has done anything to boycott the Italian State and all its own assets.
Public assets...which used to make it very wealthy.

Maastricht forced us to privatize our public assets

That is the result. A privatized company...debts...flight attendants fired.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As a Christian I say this:

Ours would be a useless and unjust God if He forgave all those who are responsible for all the damages that the EU dictatorship is causing to my country. And to my Nation.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They do that at Capitoline Hill.
Where the City Hall of Rome is. Before the palace.

Last edited:

RestlessSoul

They do that at Capitoline Hill.
Where the City Hall of Rome is. Before the palace.

I went to the Capitoline Museum, amazing place. It’s the one with the giant parts from statues of Constantine, I think? There’s a huge foot on a plinth, looked like something from a Monty Python sketch.

Can’t wait to visit Rome again. I could spend all day walking round the forum, easily.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I went to the Capitoline Museum, amazing place. It’s the one with the giant parts from statues of Constantine, I think? There’s a huge foot on a plinth, looked like something from a Monty Python sketch.

Can’t wait to visit Rome again. I could spend all day walking round the forum, easily.

Thank you:)
From the bottom of my heart:heart:

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
A0211023_151521.jpg
A23_151535.jpg
Thank you. Comments from YT

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You can blame the EU for many things but as the UK is proving; its benefits outweigh its problems,

We are speaking of a Eurozone country.
UK is outside of the Eurozone (luckily for the British).
I appreciate you acknowledge the EU is to blame for many things, thank you:)

Altfish

Veteran Member
We are speaking of a Eurozone country.
UK is outside of the Eurozone (luckily for the British).
I appreciate you acknowledge the EU is to blame for many things, thank you:)
I always did; but I also could see the benefits - which the likes of yourself seem unable to do.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me a Benefit of Brexit

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I always did; but I also could see the benefits - which the likes of yourself seem unable to do.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me a Benefit of Brexit
There are benefits. If the EU changes for good, UK can decide to rejoin and will be welcomed with open arms.
But...if the EU does not change...well...

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I'm sure it's the EU they're protesting, and not inadequate pay and working conditions.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
As a Christian I say this:

Ours would be a useless and unjust God if He forgave all those who are responsible for all the damages that the EU dictatorship is causing to my country. And to my Nation.

And so what comforts me is that these perpetrators will never see God's light in the afterlife. For all eternity. But they will only see the darkest dark.
I'm glad you chose to condemn people whose politics you don't like to Hell, instead of choosing to march in lockstep with fascist thugs and doing violence to protesters or minorities.