• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens in religion

Elliott5779

i'm sure most people are aware that the Earth is "hollow" and even occupied by other beings. i was wondering what the various religions teach about such things or if they even do teach about it.

Ellen Brown

It is highly doubtful that the Earth is hollow, however there are likely voids in different places. That there are "Aliens" in the old works is undeniable. The only real issue here is that Homo Sapiens is obviously psychologically not advanced enough to respond to the available evidence.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
How can a flat earth have deep oceans and high mountans?

Touche.

But if someone drilled a hole in the bottom of the ocean for the purpose of...I don't know...seeking oil, wouldn't the ocean water leak into the hollow earth drowning all the other beings?

Elliott5779

It is highly doubtful that the Earth is hollow, however there are likely voids in different places. That there are "Aliens" in the old works is undeniable. The only real issue here is that Homo Sapiens is obviously psychologically not advanced enough to respond to the available evidence.

What "old works" do you know of that discuss aliens?

Elliott5779

Touche.

But if someone drilled a hole in the bottom of the ocean for the purpose of...I don't know...seeking oil, wouldn't the ocean water leak into the hollow earth drowning all the other beings?

You would think so but as we all know there is so much yet to be discovered in science.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
You would think so but as we all know there is so much yet to be discovered in science.

Hopefully science will one day discover...

earth-temps.jpg

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Earthling

David Henson
i'm sure most people are aware that the Earth is "hollow" and even occupied by other beings. i was wondering what the various religions teach about such things or if they even do teach about it.

Well, now wait a minute! Hollow? Aliens? I don't think they taught that in science class? I know that sometimes it's difficult to distinguish science and religion but c'mon, now!

Earthling

David Henson
And that's why i'm asking about religious teachings and not about science.

Ok, but why stop there? I've read many religious books, from Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Shintoism, Taoism and Hinduism and I don't recall it ever having been mentioned. Of course, that doesn't mean that it hasn't.

Last edited by a moderator: