• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens first, then Christ

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Claim: Contact with aliens will be announced before The Second Coming of Jesus Christ occurs.

In this post:

Alien Contact: Mass Panic?

I explained to @ecco the relationship between God and ET

I am claiming that humankind is currently equipped with a contact (me) who is in touch with God

closeencounters.jpg

Close Encounters of The Third Kind

I am also claiming that humankind (specifically the US Government) has open channels of communication, to The Aliens, and has done for decades

Therefore, the human authorities are in touch with both God and The Aliens

And The Aliens are in touch with each other and with God!

I also claim that since 1964 Star Trek has been preparing the public, so they are better able to understand The Aliens and the world beyond Planet Earth - so there won't be mass panic, such as that reported concerning Orson Wells 1938 The War Of The Worlds broadcast. This would be an example of "soft disclosure"

kirk and spock.jpg

One's an alien and the other's human - but they are best of friends.

All the government needs to do is say "these aliens are like Spock, that spaceship is like The Starship Enterprise, and this federation is like The Federation" and people will understand - all thanks to Star Trek. People will be familiar with things.

Also, could this story be a part of some kind of soft disclosure?
Aliens Exist? Israel's Ex-Space Boss Says "Yes, And Trump Knows About It"

But how does all this relate to the second coming of Jesus Christ?

I have it on authority that he will return

But not until humankind has properly joined The Federation

So before The Second Coming, there will be the full public official declaration that we are in touch with ET and humankind will be absorbed into The Federation. Everyone will know.

There will be much cultural and scientific exchange between Earth and the various aliens. And trade too.

galacticsenate.jpg

A pic of The Galactic Senate from Star Wars
Such a thing really exists

This will bring about a new global tier of government, which will be ready and in place for Jesus to return and reign as King of Planet Earth and Lord of Humankind.

But first things first: let's get ready for the aliens before we start worrying about Jesus Christ returning!

This is from my blog! Click here to go to it!

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Claim: Contact with aliens will be announced before The Second Coming of Jesus Christ occurs.

In this post:

I am claiming that humankind is currently equipped with a contact (me) who is in touch with God

View attachment 46049

I am also claiming that humankind (specifically the US Government) has open channels of communication, to The Aliens, and has done for decades

I also claim that since 1964 Star Trek has been preparing the public, so they are better able to understand The Aliens and the world beyond Planet Earth - so there won't be mass panic, such as that reported concerning Orson Wells 1938 The War Of The Worlds broadcast. This would be an example of "soft disclosure"

View attachment 46048

All the government needs to do is say "these aliens are like Spock, that spaceship is like The Starship Enterprise, and this federation is like The Federation" and people will understand - all thanks to Star Trek. People will be familiar with things.

So before The Second Coming, there will be the full public official declaration that we are in touch with ET and humankind will be absorbed into The Federation. Everyone will know.

There will be much cultural and scientific exchange between Earth and the various aliens. And trade too.

View attachment 46046

This will bring about a new global tier of government, which will be ready and in place for Jesus to return and reign as King of Planet Earth and Lord of Humankind.

But first things first: let's get ready for the aliens before we start worrying about Jesus Christ returning!

Yes, makes perfect sense.
I don't expect to see either

QuestioningMind

In this post:

View attachment 46049

View attachment 46048

View attachment 46046

How cool! As one of the lucky few who has direct contact with God then surely you can demonstrate the validity of your claim. Since God knows EVERYTHING and you're in contact with him then please ask God to tell you the exact date, time, and location of my birth. You don't have to name the exact hospital that I was born in, just the city where the hospital was located.

Thanks so much!

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

How cool! As one of the lucky few who has direct contact with God then surely you can demonstrate the validity of your claim. Since God knows EVERYTHING and you're in contact with him then please ask God to tell you the exact date, time, and location of my birth. You don't have to name the exact hospital that I was born in, just the city where the hospital was located.

Thanks so much!
Sorry to let you down, but God does not care to do that

Answering such questions is not a part of his plan

He does not wish to make himself available in such a way

That is not what he has made himself known for

That is not what I am here for

I am here to help facilitate humankind becoming an active member of the inter-planetary community

Unfortunately, he doesn't feel that he needs to prove himself to you :D

As much as he values your life, he doesn't really care whether you believe him to be with me or not

In time, the way things are will become obvious

Have patience

Last edited:

QuestioningMind

Sorry to let you down, but God does not care to do that

Answering such questions is not a part of his plan

He does not wish to make himself available in such a way

That is not what he has made himself known for

That is not what I am here for

I am here to help facilitate humankind becoming an active member of the inter-planetary community

Unfortunately, he doesn't feel that he needs to prove himself to you :D

As much as he values your life, he doesn't really care whether you believe him to be with me or not

In time, the way things are will become obvious

Have patience

Dang... how frustrating that must be for you... God communicates with you but refuses to provide you with any evidence to support your claim. Does that mean he's not telling you anything worthy of sharing, since he clearly doesn't care if anyone believes you?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Dang... how frustrating that must be for you... God communicates with you but refuses to provide you with any evidence to support your claim. Does that mean he's not telling you anything worthy of sharing, since he clearly doesn't care if anyone believes you?
Yes, you're right, he doesn't care if most people don't believe me

I'm not here to build a personal following

I'm not here to be a prophet

I'm simply a point of contact

And my job is to tell things as they are

People don't have to believe what I say

Just so long as they hear and it enters their minds

That's all I'm here for

Not to be some kind of saviour or prophet

I'm here to raise awareness, that's all

You've read my OP, so for me that's a success

You are now aware of how things are even if you don't believe it