• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens disprove evolution

Viker

Häxan
If there are aliens, which we all should know as fact by now - it's all over the internet. Why are there still humans? If evolution were true, we should all admit it's false-because the internet, why haven't they displaced humans? Also, aliens existing proves Darwin lied and we could not have come from monkeys. Aliens didn't come from monkeys. Darwin met the aliens and didn't like them so decided to work with the CIA to make up evolution to control the media. Really. It's all over the internet.

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills
If there are aliens, which we all should know as fact by now - it's all over the internet. Why are there still humans? If evolution were true, we should all admit it's false-because the internet, why haven't they displaced humans? Also, aliens existing proves Darwin lied and we could not have come from monkeys. Aliens didn't come from monkeys. Darwin met the aliens and didn't like them so decided to work with the CIA to make up evolution to control the media. Really. It's all over the internet.

The aliens are waiting for the herd to get bigger before beginning the harvest.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

I thought everybody already knew that aliens made up evolution so that they could perpetrate the 9/11 attacks so that atheists could make gay marriage legal and kill Christmas.

I mean, it's all right there on the internet for any reasonable person to see.

xkatz

I mean, it's all right there on the internet for any reasonable person to see.
"Everything on the entirety of the internet is so true, we might as well consider all information on it as fact." -George Washington, addressing the NAACP at the Battle of Stalingrad

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
"Everything on the entirety of the internet is so true, we might as well consider all information on it as fact." -George Washington, addressing the NAACP at the Battle of Stalingrad

I just love history. It's so enriching.

Viker

Häxan
I just love history. It's so enriching.
aliens-meme.jpg

Uberpod

I've never seen a more ridiculous thread. Aliens have used selective pressure to shape our species for centuries!!

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I've never seen a more ridiculous thread. Aliens have used selective pressure to shape our species for centuries!!

Centuries? More like millions of years. They've been selectively breeding all life on our planet in order to bring about the evolution of humans, whose brains the aliens find to be the most prized delicacy in the universe.

Anybody with an internet connection should already know this.