• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Algeria: Religious Affairs Ministry arrests 20 Ahmadis for offering Friday prayers/ On other hand

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on all.
Algeria: Religious Affairs Ministry arrests 20 Ahmadis for offering Friday prayers @

http://timesofahmad.blogspot.com/2016/10/algeria-religious-affairs-ministry.html

=====

Translated version of CNN original
"

Algeria (CNN) - The Minister of Religious Affairs in Algeria, Mohammed Issa, that his ministry Stantsb party to prosecute members of the Ahmadiyya community, were arrested by Algerian security days ago while performing Friday prayers in a villa on the grounds prejudice to
social security."
http://arabic.cnn.com/world/2016/10/05/ahmadiyya-algeria

====

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
On the other hand

An Ahmadiyya-Muslim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Zafarullah_Khan
Struggled for freedom of many Muslim countries.

A writer recalls:

"The amazing thing was that Chaudhri Sahib's [ i.e. Sir Muhammad Zafrullah Khan] memory was faultless, not only about persons, but also about dates and even times of day for matters which had occurred 50 or 60 years earlier. I also recall with great fondness the narration of his United Nations fights with Big Powers for independence of Libya, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria (described on pages 179-182 of "Servant of God"); likewise, the heart-warming story of his pilgrimmage to Mecca, when he was King Faisal's personal guest, narrated on pages 279-286, was repeated on our request many times. In the retelling of all these incidents in his life, what came across strongly was the greatness of his spirit, his intense love —• bordering on near-veneration — for the Prophet of Islam, and his own complete reliance on Allah and His divine Will. Also manifest was his love of Persian poetry, particularly the mystical verse of Rumi in his Diwan-e-Shams-Tabriz which he could recite without effort from memory."
http://zafrullahkhan.weebly.com/

===========================================================================

Sir Zaffrullah Khan is considered one of the most influential, skilled, and passionate diplomats of his time. In a personal tribute, His Majesty King Hussein bin Tallal of Jordan said:

"He was indeed a champion of the Arab cause and his ceaseless efforts whether among the Muslim and non-aligned countries or at the International Court of Justice will remain for ever a shining example of a great man truly dedicated to our faith and civilization."

— Review of Religions Sept/Oct 1986, pg. 6

Muhammad Fadhel al-Jamali, a former Prime Minister of Iraq, in a tribute on his death, wrote:

"In fact, it was not possible for any Arab, however capable and competent he may be, to serve the cause of Palestine in a manner in which this distinguished and great man dedicated himself. What was the result of the debate in the United Nations is another matter. But, it must be acknowledged that Mohammad Zafrulla Khan occupies a pre-eminent position in defending the Palestinians in this dispute. We except from all Arabs and followers of Islam that they will never forget this great Muslim fighter. After Palestine, the services of this man for the independence of Libya also deserves admiration. In the United Nations, his struggle for the rights of Arabs formed the basis of firm and lasting friendship between us."

— Al-Sabah Oct 10, 1985

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I heard about that , some reports said they capture with corrupted Quran.

It's illegal to preach to other sect religion or other religion (even sunni Islam) in privet area without authorisation/pass in Algeria.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
I heard about that , some reports said they capture with corrupted Quran.

It's illegal to preach to other sect religion or other religion (even sunni Islam) in privet area without authorisation/pass in Algeria.
Corrupted Quran?
Text has been same since it was revealed to our Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), translations and interpretations may very.

They were praying to their Allah in private place.

====================================================================

"Algerian newspaper EnNahar revealed that the crackdown against the Ahmadis in Algeria started in the first week of June, the investigation was spread over three states and during the course of the investigation the security forces raided the Ahmadiyya sect’s headquarters in the state of Blida.
During the month-long crackdown dozens of Ahmadis were arrested and charged with violating social peace, and the under construction community center in the state of Blida was also demolished by the local Municipality....."

https://themuslimtimes.info/2016/07...controversial-crackdown-on-ahmadiyya-muslims/

From replies in above reference:

"H.E. the Minister of Religious Affairs of Algeria would have been well advised to study his own history instead of blindly following the advice of Pakistani Mullahs. In his own history he would have found how the AhmadiMuslim Sir Mohammed Zafrullah Khan greatly assisted the independence movement of Algeria (through the United Nations). More over if he studied the Mullahs of Pakistan he would have learned that they are destroying the nation and not the Ahmadiyya Muslims. He could also have asked Algerian Ambassadors in other parts of the world how the Ahmadiyya Muslims are contributing to the societies where-ever they are."

"How come the Algerian authorities have not elaborated on how Ahmadies are disrupting ‘social peace’? In fact, of all the various Muslim sects, ours is the most peaceful – worldwide!"

==================================================================

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
ANOTHER AHMADIYYA-MUSLIM FRIEND OF ALGERIA

" I had the honour and pleasure of meeting Abdus Salam and spending a few days with him in 1991 when he was invited by the president of the University of Blida (Algeria), where I was then a young professor. The university president, Nouredine Zettili, an Algerian theoretical physicist who was closely familiar with Salam’s work, invited the illustrious scientist to visit our university and give a series of talks. Salam accepted, and I was asked to act as the translator. Salam addressed the scientific council at the university, met with the minister of higher education and other high officials, and gave two long talks at the university, one on the standard model of particle physics (including, of course, his central contributions) and the other on science and the Muslim world. The second talk, as it turned out, was essentially the content of the chapter fromIdeals and Realities I have mentioned above. The audience was mesmerised by this humble man, who easily manipulates Einstein’s equations, quotes from the Qur’an, cites Newton, Maxwell and Faraday, pauses when the call for prayer is heard in the middle of the seminar, resumes to relate a story from al-Biruni’s life and so on. No one had ever seen a man at the highest levels of the scientific establishment in so perfect a harmony between his rigorous methods and knowledge, his faith and his cultural identity and history.

Nidhal Guessoum is associate dean at the American University of Sharjah. He can be followed on Twitter ......"

Ref: http://islam-science.net/1421-1421/

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Corrupted Quran?
Text has been same since it was revealed to our Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), translations and interpretations may very.

They were praying to their Allah in private place.

====================================================================
I do agree with you. that should not be happened. everyone is free.

But's I understand it's about private meeting of religious and preaching, is illegal here..

I can say they need to have authoristation first from ministry religious affaires.