• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alex Jones: Indie Folk Song

Laika

Premium Member
Whether you Love Alex Jones or hate him, I think its safe to say you'll probably enjoy this song. Its such a nice tune with the most horrific lyrics you could ever imagine. having listened to it at least ten times, I can assure you it gets better each time I hear it. I can't stop smiling: the perfect soundtrack for the times we're in.

Enjoy. Just remember not to sing "we're going to stab your daughter at the mall" in public. :)

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Alex Jones confuses me. The guy is a meme, and the meme is very self-aware about that. He's mad as a hatter, but I truly do wonder if it's more or less an act? The people who do take him seriously and believe everything he says is the "wokest gospel" are bat**** insane.

I will say though, how he got on Cenk Uygurs nerves was legendary.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well, that was certainly weird. Catchy tune though. I think people like Alex Jones just shows that "god" has a sense of humor.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
...and to think there are people who actually believe that Bill Hicks faked his death and became Alex Jones.

Alex Jones isn't fit to lick Bill Hicks' boots.

David1967

Premium Member
Hey Laika, welcome back. Alex Jones. I wonder what the family thanksgiving dinner is like at his house?