• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alabama Political Ad Mocks Evolution

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It's hilarious when people don't realize they're only mocking themselves.

And, yes, ignorant is still rampant.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
It goes on in Louisiana too. Some of my fundamentalist cousins think evolution teaches that if you plant a corn seed you get an apple tree :facepalm:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
The sad thing is the ad was mainly funded by Democrat Paul Hubert who's head of the Alabama Education Association- the state's teacher's union. Yes, teacher's union.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
You'd think Alabamans would rise up and start a letter writing campaign protesting this confirmation of every negative Alabama stereotype. But I guess that might be difficult with their illiteracy rate.

That's like a joke in mobius strip form.

Perfect Circle

Just Browsing
You'd think Alabamans would rise up and start a letter writing campaign protesting this confirmation of every negative Alabama stereotype. But I guess that might be difficult with their illiteracy rate.

Yeah.. probly. We t'aint no good at book-lurnin.

Or in your native (LA) tongue:
No nos hacemos ningún bien en la escuela.