• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Al Jazeera Reporter Shot Dead During Israeli Raid in West Bank

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw that too.

Apparently Israeli police said Palestinian rioters sparked the violence by throwing stones at the officers, however I doubt the coffin bearers were busy throwing stones considering they had their hands full with the coffin.

Charging and beating the coffin bearers just looked like shameless police brutality to me and I hope they are subject to a thorough and independent investigation for that.

It was truly distressing to see.

In my opinion.
Don't worry....the Israeli government
is investigating itself.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Please take the time to read Wikipedia: Shireen Abu Akleh.

The tu quoque fluff that serves as subtext for too many of the above posts is dismissive at best. One either stands with Reporters Without Borders, the International Federation of Journalists, and the Committee to Protect Journalist, or one stands complicit, shallow exemplars of the adage: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing."