• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ain't Necessarily So driving me nuts!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Anyone else finding that Porgy and Bess song stuck in your head for hours after reading posts by It Aint Necessarily So? I mean, his posts are great, very insightful and all, but I'm walking around all day whistling that eponymous ditty.
I'm thinking we should petition him to change his tune every week or so, just to give us a break.
Suggestions?

And what's that Grateful Dead bear have to do with Porgy and Bess, anyway?
Hmm.gif

Anyone else finding that Porgy and Bess song stuck in your head for hours after reading posts by It Aint Necessarily So? I mean, his posts are great, very insightful and all, but I'm walking around all day whistling that eponymous ditty.
I'm thinking we should petition him to change his tune every week or so, just to give us a break.
Suggestions?

And what's that Grateful Dead bear have to do with Porgy and Bess, anyway?
Hmm.gif

I don't know that song, but your name just reminded me of 'My name is Jean Valjean!' from Les Miserables.

I petition you to change your name to "It ain't necessarily so 2" so it will no longer remind me of anything song related.

What is wrong with these people whose usernames remind people of musical theatre?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Please everyone ignore that post. I'm sure it will be deleted soon if there is any sense left in the world.