• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Cernunnos!

output.jpg

output.jpg

output.jpg

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I used Deep AI's website to create images. The first three loads are free and then you have to pay. This was the best $10 I ever spent honestly. I have pictures of God! (The Synverse!)
I won't spend Ten dollars for this (money is scarce in India), but I do appreciate the program and images that you have created with it.
I don't think the program can help you there, because Brahman is all things in the universe.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I won't spend Ten dollars for this (money is scarce in India), but I do appreciate the program and images that you have created with it.

I wouldn't spend ten dollars on it, either, and I'm in the US. Ten bucks can buy dinner, or a bag of cat food!

But, its interesting.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
I wouldn't spend ten dollars on it, either, and I'm in the US. Ten bucks can buy dinner, or a bag of cat food!

But, its interesting.

Value is subjective, my friend. Plus $10 gives me thousands upon thousands of images / uploads. I pretty much have everything I need or want at this point and felt generous. There is nothing wrong with offering this service, especially since each upload is fractions of pennies each.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Value is subjective, my friend. Plus $10 gives me thousands upon thousands of images / uploads. I pretty much have everything I need or want at this point and felt generous. There is nothing wrong with offering this service, especially since each upload is fractions of pennies each.

Value is subjective indeed. If you find it worth the cash and have it available, there's no reason you shouldn't.