• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ahmadiyyas

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
How do they resolve seeming conflicts between the world of God and God's works as revealed by the sciences?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Glas you came byy, Paar. You should be able to elucidate the Ammadiya POV for those who have questions.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So, I believe it to be correct to conclude that everybody agrees that there is no primary conflict between religion (the "Word of God") and science (the "work of God"). Right, please?
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Ahmadiyyas

There is no primary conflict between religion (the "Word of God") and science (the "work of God"). I believe there cannot be if correctly understood.

(Ahmadiyya) Muslims believe following primary articles of faith:
  1. Unity of God
  2. His Angels
  3. His Books
  4. His Prophets
  5. The Last Day
  6. Divine Decree
and believe following as pillars of Islam:
  1. Kalima
  2. Prayer
  3. Fasting
  4. Zakaat
  5. Hajj
Islam Ahmadiyya - Ahmadiyya Muslim Community - Al Islam Online - Official Website

None of the above , I believe, has any conflict with science.
Right,please?

Regards

_________
Please click on each one of them for details.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
So, I believe it to be correct to conclude that everybody agrees that there is no primary conflict between religion (the "Word of God") and science (the "work of God"). Right, please?
Regards
agreed, there can be only one Absolute.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Ahmadiyyas

There is no primary conflict between religion (the "Word of God") and science (the "work of God"). I believe there cannot be if correctly understood.

(Ahmadiyya) Muslims believe following primary articles of faith:
  1. Unity of God
  2. His Angels
  3. His Books
  4. His Prophets
  5. The Last Day
  6. Divine Decree
and believe following as pillars of Islam:
  1. Kalima
  2. Prayer
  3. Fasting
  4. Zakaat
  5. Hajj
Islam Ahmadiyya - Ahmadiyya Muslim Community - Al Islam Online - Official Website

None of the above , I believe, has any conflict with science.
Right,please?

Regards

_________
Please click on each one of them for details.

Science has never taken anything from the above for instance "Hajj" as an issue of science, because it is incapable or has no tools to tells anything about it.
It shows that religion has not conflict with science, please.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I don't see a "must" here, to work in harmony with something it's got to be something real, if we say "can science have a conflict with something made purely of faith", for me I doubt that very much.

I believe Science does not lawfully comment on the issues of religion. Has it done it ever, please?
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
We'll that's because God angels prophets etc cannot be tested with scientific evidence, there is none, I'm no scientist but isn't that how it works?.
It becomes evident that Science is irrelevant in matters of Revealed Religion, so it is very wise not to indulge in it. Right, please?
Revealed Religion has its own matrices to sort its issues, it does not need Science being irrelevant. Right, please?
Regards

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I don't see a "must" here, to work in harmony with something it's got to be something real, if we say "can science have a conflict with something made purely of faith", for me I doubt that very much.

science doesn't usually make a subjective decision regarding phenomena of any nature; unless it subverts or suppresses the search for truth. religion of any value shouldn't either.