• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA condemns attack on Charlie Hebdo

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
PRESS RELEASE
Calls for prayer, patience, and dialogue to overcome extremism

The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA categorically condemns the barbaric attack on Charlie Hebdo in Paris, France, and mourns with the families of the victims.

Reports indicate that two culprits have killed at least 12 innocent civilians and injured several more. The Community mourns the loss of innocent life and prays that may God Almighty bring patience to the hearts of those grieving the loss of loved ones.

“Nothing justifies this barbaric and inhumane attack,” said Dr. Nasim Rehmatullah, National Vice President of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA. “Islam and Prophet Muhammad teach that life is sacrosanct and specifically forbids any worldly punishment for blasphemy. The culprits behind this atrocity have violated every Islamic tenet of compassion, justice, and peace.”

The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community asks all people to work together to eradicate extremism in all its forms. We continue to pray for peace and for those suffering.

More

http://www.ahmadiyya.us/news-room/press-releases/2084-ahmadiyya-muslim-community-usa-condemns-attack-on-charlie-hebdo-calls-for-prayer-patience-and-dialogue-to-overcome-extremism-the-ahmadiyya-muslim-community-usa-categorically-condemns-the-barbaric-attack-on-charlie-hebdo-in-paris-france-and-mourns-with-the

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
Very good, Dawut... what is the next step... ?.. . What do you believe needs to be done to prevent this in the future.. ?????

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Very good, Dawut... what is the next step... ?.. . What do you believe needs to be done to prevent this in the future.. ?????
Peace be on you.
1=Prayers.
2=International Collaboration.
3=Strictly check routes of funds and weapons supplies to killers.
4=Strict check for nurseries which are helping to make killers.
5=West and East should check insiders with vested interests.
6=Prayers.

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
Peace be on you.
1=Prayers.
6=Prayers.
Nice...Dawut...finally...someone we can work with on some interfaith dialogue....I like you...Peace Be Upon You...!!!!....lets start from the top...

1) Prayers - I'm not big on these....you see...I'm a rational thinker...and prayers do exactly cut the mustard...but, what the heck...this is interfaith dialogue...give it your best shot....something we can all pray for...

2) international Collaboration....music to my ears....what country or region do you live in.,,???...if you are fearful for your life...no need to say where...

3) Funds and weapons....hmmm...once you answer #2....we can re-visit...

4) Nurseries...are we talking flowers or babies...:D

5) Vested interests...I like this one...lets make sure the folks have clean noses...:D

6) Prayers...do you know the Shema..???....I think I'm gonna like dialoging with you...Dawut...:D

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.
1=Prayers.
6=Prayers.

VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION
7= When 'eventually' regional governments try to check the 'mullah-making-nurseries' they [who normally are at odd with each other] call conferences and shout against such attempts (i.e. they being checked) and threaten sitting governments. Poor governments (already in many troubles viz, finance, power, IMF, etc) try to remain steadfast but after some weeks they surrender to will of mullah....It has happened many many many times.

The result? Failure of international efforts against religious extremism.

The price? Next round of extremism, much bigger and horrible than previous.

The solution? Fully continue to back up the regional government which tries to check 'nurseries' to end this menace once for all. [also help the regional government with material help which should not be be given in hands of governmental people because they 'eat' it. Send international managers who check each unit of help actually solve country's problem. For example, if a country is under debt problms in energy sector, bail them out with checks, help them avoid line-losses etc] --- This backing by international community will cost much less than the losses which will be created by terrorism in incoming time. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.