• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ahmadiyya DIR?

Do you support an Ahmadiyya Muslim DIR?

• I am an Ahmadiyya Muslim, and I support a DIR in the Abrahamic DIR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an Ahmadiyya Muslim, and I do not support a separate DIR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seeking4truth

Tit 4 Tat examples of those who accept and those who reject various opinions prove nothing and convince no one.
Look at the condition of the Muslims in general.
If the countries that claim to be Islamic states were peopled by Muslims submissive to the will of Allah then they would certainly be among the greatest and most successful states on Earth. The success of the early Muslims was because Allah was with them and they were with Him. That is why Islam spread and grew. It changed people's hearts and minds towards the betterment of society and many accepted the message.
What is their state today? What is happening in the name of Islam? The name of Allah and Muhammad is soiled by the fighting, terrorism, persecution and injustice done in the name of Islam and who is to blame?
Ahmadis are excluded from this by the message of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who calls everyone back to the true understanding of the message of peace, of Islam, of Muhammad.
That is why they are succesful - not because they have British or American or anyone elses support - only Allahs.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
I prefer that we take this discussion somewhere else as well. I hope you will be able to respond to the following links somewhere else. I would really apperciate it.

Islam Vs. Qadiyanism

Why did I Renounce Ahmadiyyah

Can you kindly open a new thread. These are very common allegations nothing differing from norm. I can answer them quite easily along with reference to examples of similar allegations raised against the Holy Prophet (saw) by the Jews in their time. These parallels tend to really help answer questions. That is why the Holy Prophet (saw) said that Muslims would be divided like the Jews and would be in parallel with actions on Jews like one shoe matches the other. Obviously Muslims have to be in a bad condition for Allah (swt) to send the Imam Mahdi (as) to bring them to the right path. It also explains why he said the Jamat that was on the right path would be those who would appear like him and his sahaba. What is closer to it then being the Jamat of the Imam Mahdi (as).

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***

Some posts in this thread have been moved to a new thread in the One-on-One Debates forum here.

Please refrain from debating or arguing in the DIR, and keep Rule 10 in mind while posting:

10. Discuss Individual Religions Forums/Same Faith Debates/"Only Sections"
The DIR subforums are for the express use for discussion by that specific group. They are not to be used for debate by anyone. People of other groups or faiths may post respectful questions to increase their understanding. Questions of a rhetorical or argumentative nature or that counter the beliefs of that DIR are not permitted. DIR areas are not to be used as cover to bash others outside the faith. The DIR forums are strictly moderated and posts are subject to editing or removal.

-For any DIR or discussion sub-forum that is colored blue, non-members of that area are limited only to respectful questions, and are not allowed to make any non-question posts.

-For any DIR or discussion sub-forum that is colored green, non-members of that area may make respectful posts that comply with the tenets and spirit of that area. This includes questions, as well as knowledgeable comments.

The Same Faith Debates subforum is specifically for debate between members of the same faith. Members that are not part of a same faith debate thread's selected faith may not post at all in those threads. The Political "Only" subforums are also used specifically for that group and may not be posted in by members that do not correspond to the political position of the subforum. These two forums are colored purple.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I vote I am not an Ahmadiyya Muslim, and I support a DIR in the Islam DIR ,

if the ahmadiyya is a muslim sect , it's suppose it's will be in Islam DIR

Matemkar

the tenets of Islam is 1- Belief in One Absolute God.. 2- Prophethood (and Muhammad (pbuh&hp) as the seal of prophets) and 3- the Hereafter.. (Please don't ask, where's the books, and the angels.. etc. because, automatically one would believe them with Prophethood..) Whoever accept them are called Muslims.. And, as I see the Ahmadis accept all.. So, there's no reason the forum should be out of the Islam DIR.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
I put "I am not an Ahmadiyya Muslim, and I support a DIR in the Islam DIR"

If Shia and Quran-only get their own DIR within the Islam DIR, then so should Ahmadiyyah.

listenmullahsb

... and it isn't the right of the non-Muslim to decide who is and isn't a Muslim just as it isn't a right of mine to tell a Christian who is and isn't a Christian.

This is BS. NOBODY has the right to decide if someone is a Muslim or Christian, only the person declaring themselves can.

seeking4truth

I think the best way to answer your question is to see how internationally Muslims view Ahmadiyyas,
I don't think this is a good criteria to choose. Rejection by the majority would mean that in their early years Christianity and Islam would have been rejected by you too.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I think the best way to answer your question is to see how internationally Muslims view Ahmadiyyas,
I don't think this is a good criteria to choose. Rejection by the majority would mean that in their early years Christianity and Islam would have been rejected by you too.

But in the early years the teachings of the Prophet did not contradict the will of Allah nor His revelations.

Ahmadiyah contradicts Islamic teachings. So do Qur'anists. They both contradict the Qur'an.

seeking4truth

Ahmadiyah contradicts Islamic teachings. So do Qur'anists. They both contradict the Qur'an.

Please can you explain how their beliefs contradict the Holy Quran?

Status
Not open for further replies.