• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Agricultural Revolution

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Fertilizer is the agricultural revolution, the fourth or fifth of its kind.

Unlike the others, like irrigation. This was a whole. nother. level. Artificial. Mine it.
Some may say GMO is bigger watershed. Poppycock. We've always been doing that.

But, we may run out... mass death on a scale unimaginable.

Heyo

Veteran Member
But, we may run out... mass death on a scale unimaginable.
Run out - of artificial fertiliser? Never. The atmosphere is 77% Nitrogen. But we will be running out of water and arable land. Better we aren't as many when that happens.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Run out - of artificial fertiliser? Never. The atmosphere is 77% Nitrogen. But we will be running out of water and arable land. Better we aren't as many when that happens.
Any idea how much energy needed to use that Nitrogen?? No? As a farmer, confirm all of this...

(sorry for youtube's BS, just click) Ya, that actually won't work on woke utube now.

also, a jew, say he killed my family with chemistry. Things are messy.

Youtube totally sux. The channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@veritasium

The title"The Man Who Killed Millions and Saved Billions

G-d damn you to hell, youtube.

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
I disagree. Complexity begets complexity, but is it really a good thing?

I have to admit that I have not read all the comments in the thread and don't really know what you mean by "complexity begets complexity" in relation to agriculture.
It seems to me that the blame for problems in society is being put in the wrong place.
Wouldn't the same problems or/and others have developed without agriculture.