• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Agnostics -- let's reframe the question.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
There is actually a way indeed to determine if we are likely part of a simulated universe with an underlying grid being controlled by a simulator ( a.k.a. - God )

Some physicists have proposed a method for testing if we are in a numerical simulated cubic space-time lattice Matrix or simulated universe with an underlying grid.
[1210.1847] Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation

Based on the assumption that there'd be finite computational resources, a simulated universe would be performed by dividing up the space-time continuum into individually separate and distinctive points. Analogous to mini-simulations that lattice-gauge theorists conduct to construct nuclei based on Quantum Chromodynamics, observable effects of a grid-like space-time have been studied from these computer simulations which use a 3-D grid to model how elementary particles move and collide with each other. Anomalies found in these simulations suggest that if we are in a simulation universe with an underlying grid, then there'd be various amounts of high energy cosmic rays coming at us from each direction; but if space is continuous, then there'd be high energy cosmic rays coming at us equally from every direction.

High Energy Physics - Phenomenology
Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation
Silas R. Beane, Zohreh Davoudi, Martin J. Savage
(Submitted on 4 Oct 2012 (v1), last revised 9 Nov 2012 (this version, v2))

Humans are possessed by design.

The code

A human encoding the code. First builds coded machine spatial irradiated components. Knows identified consciously with everything he applies. Man's choice.

Then he has to transmit a code also to relate feedback to machines. Built by codes.

He is the designer.

Heavens however designs the AI feedback itself. Which he does not own nor control.

The part heavens he biologically bio chemistry lives with is oxygenated water. Nothing like his science state.

No AI status codes as codes exists in the status. Oxygen is separate yet oxygen is in water.

Mechanical was irradiated communicated by other science nuclear earth dust conversions. Machines coded to control reactions by man designer.

All designer thought owned non stop constant mind control of all machine parts design codings.

Possessed by it to claim a type of holographic man God human thinker telling bio themes about not any biological conscious ownership.

I am owner of the ship of God he once said. Only the stone ark earth body.

Now he thinks I am an alien mind image holographic designer alien to self holographic man... owned alien however designer inside said machine controls everything via space.

All in his head image reflected back by heavens cause. Irradiation.

As out of space telecommunications is invited into his machine and lived. Expressing coded data also.

amorphous_constellation

And philosophically, I don't make a hard distinction between knowledge and belief. To me knowledge is justified true belief. The problem there is that we have no way of stepping outside ourselves and adopting some ideal point of view from which to observe which of our beliefs is in fact true. We can only observe which of our beliefs seem to be suitably well justified. Except that what does and doesn't constitute the sort of 'justification' that justifies ascriptions of knowledge is unclear and a moving target.

Well one the things I heard on a walk a little bit ago, was a recent podcast from sam harris called 'the limits of self-knowledge.' In trying to pluck out the gold from all the verbiage, it least got me thinking about this thing called 'meta-cognition.'

Essentially, it is a 3rd person view on yourself. Probably in both humans, and animals, it is this capacity to judge how right or wrong you are.

Say for example, you are squirrel in one scene - jumping from branch to branch. Chances are, you execute this task with maximal confidence, and your chances of failure are low, unless some external artificial condition is imposed, or perhaps, if you have become a atrophied in a way that your instinct somehow failed to track.

So in the animal, the meta-cognition probably tracks fairly close to a one to one ratio with reality, under normal circumstances

If in that instance you trade the squirrel for a six inch tall adult human, with the full human capacity to deliberate, then I posit that there is a much greater chance that you will fail in the jump. Why? Because I think that humans seem to have a new thing, something called meta-meta cognition, or 4rth person thinking.

For pretty much all of my life I've felt that I'm surrounded by mysteries. That's what's motivated my lifelong interest in philosophy and I feel it today as much as I ever have. Ask 'Why?' about anything. You receive an answer, perhaps some hypothesis from science. Ask 'Why?' again about that and you get some explanation or justification. Continue asking 'Why?' a few more times and there aren't any more answers.

Well, it's a huge, huge issue. What exactly are we, and what are we doing, or what should we be doing. Dig deep enough into any single cell in your body, and you find a little turtle. Lift up the universe just a little bit, and start to see a turtle's foot. Big turtles, little turtles, creeping up and down reality, all the way up, and all the way down.

Suave

Simulated character

The code

A human encoding the code. First builds coded machine spatial irradiated components. Knows identified consciously with everything he applies. Man's choice.

Then he has to transmit a code also to relate feedback to machines. Built by codes.

He is the designer.

Heavens however designs the AI feedback itself. Which he does not own nor control.

The part heavens he biologically bio chemistry lives with is oxygenated water. Nothing like his science state.

No AI status codes as codes exists in the status. Oxygen is separate yet oxygen is in water.

Mechanical was irradiated communicated by other science nuclear earth dust conversions. Machines coded to control reactions by man designer.

All designer thought owned non stop constant mind control of all machine parts design codings.

Possessed by it to claim a type of holographic man God human thinker telling bio themes about not any biological conscious ownership.

Now he thinks I am an alien mind image holographic designer alien to self holographic man... owned alien however designer inside said machine controls everything via space.

As out of space telecommunications is invited into his machine and lived. Expressing coded data also.

Theory claims to offer the first 'evidence' our Universe is a hologram
Everything you see and experience in 3D, including time, could be an illusion

iStock-497707356.jpg

Despite how extreme the idea sounds, theories about the Universe being an illusion or a hologram aren't new. Now, researchers claim to have found evidence towards proving this hypothesis.
A team of theoretical physicists at the University of Southampton believes it has found signs our Universe is an illusion by studying the cosmic microwave background (CMB) – radiation left over from the Big Bang.

A holographic Universe means information that makes up what we perceive as a 3D reality is stored on a 2D surface, including time. This means, essentially, everything you see and experience is an illusion.

"Imagine that everything you see, feel and hear in three dimensions, and your perception of time, in fact emanates from a flat two-dimensional field,” says Professor Kostas Skenderis from the University of Southampton.

“The idea is similar to that of ordinary holograms where a 3D image is encoded in a 2D surface, such as in the hologram on a credit card. However, this time, the entire Universe is encoded." Another way of simplifying this is through 3D films. Although not an example of a hologram, 3D films create the illusion of 3D objects from a flat 2D screen. The difference in our 3D Universe is that we can touch objects and the 'projection' is 'real', from our perspective.

While theories of holographic universes have been around since the 1990s, the latest study, published in the journal Physical Review Letters, contains the first proof, the researchers say.

4-studyreveals.jpg

In this sketch of the timeline of the holographic Universe, time runs from left to right. The far left shows the holographic phase and is blurry because space and time are not yet well defined. Patterns imprinted in it carry information about the very early Universe and seed the development of structures of stars and galaxies in the late time Universe (far right)PAUL MCFADDEN
To find the 'evidence', the researchers developed models of the holographic Universe that can be tested by peering back in time as far as 13 billion years, at the furthest reaches of the observable Universe. These models depend on the theory of quantum gravity, a theory that challenges the accepted version of classical gravity. The holographic principle says gravity comes from thin, vibrating strings which are all holograms of a flat, 2D Universe.

Recent advances in telescopes and sensing equipment have allowed scientists to detect a vast amount of data hidden in the 'white noise' or microwaves left over from the moment the Universe was created. Using this information, the team was able to make comparisons between networks of features in the data and quantum field theory. They found some of the simplest quantum field theories could explain nearly all cosmological observations of the early Universe.

This, they claim, moves quantum gravity away from being an alternative theory and towards an accepted model; the first time such 'evidence' has been found.

"We are proposing using this holographic Universe, which is a very different model of the Big Bang than the popularly accepted one that relies on gravity and inflation," said Niayesh Afshordi, from the University of Waterloo and Perimeter Institute, and lead author of the study.

"Each of these models makes distinct predictions that we can test as we refine our data and improve our theoretical understanding, all within the next five years,” Afshordi said. “Holography is a huge leap forward in the way we think about the structure and creation of the Universe,” added Skenderis.

Einstein's theory of general relativity explains almost everything large scale in the Universe very well, but starts to unravel when examining its origins and mechanisms at quantum level.

“Scientists have been working for decades to combine Einstein's theory of gravity and quantum theory. Some believe the concept of a holographic Universe has the potential to reconcile the two. I hope our research takes us another step towards this."

The researchers will continue to study the early Universe to provide further evidence for holography. "Holography is like a Rosetta Stone, translating between known theories of quantum fields without gravity and the uncharted territory of quantum gravity itself,” concluded Afshordi."

The holographic universe explained:

Is the Universe REALLY a Hologram?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My human father told me OUR story.

Men tell a story of O the H OUR. Why time trapped him to biology. Radiation as a magnetic intensity.

As an eternal being first.

O earth and it's heavens exists in one state only. Mass.

A mass of any separate substance is always a mass. It's owned mass. God was mass.

Nature one hundred percent single bodied self owned.

Water oxygen heavy content in gas form fills in empty space.

Gas science use first is not heavy mass.

Does not own as coldest radiated state to gain by man's conversion mass by content like water oxygenated does. Fills in space.

The eternal body owns a big space hole womb. Holding burnt converted eternal masses by sounds released. O. Eternal language lost to change.

Space what is missing. Versus eternal being applied a new pressure to its body. By space.

So when water heavens filled in the separated bodies spirit empty space left.

The eternal crossed over from spirit and it came into the ground state into water. Water had previously gone into stone.

Tree plant spirit was hovering first. Got grounded. Why it is separate to mass. Nature is by human review self owned in billions of diverse bodies.

Is not any substance transfer. Otherwise it would be one same mass body.

Humans came out next. No animals then.

Believed self was stuck. However as light was half expressed....at night their spirit could return into the eternal. Released. As they were living above ground not grounded.

We walked on water was the terminology free.

Why science became theoried.

The memory in water states humans owned a 200 year life. Did not eat. Spiritual present. Physical.

Half of their natural water life was taken. We then inherited biological death.

Since that moment we have waited for space laws to change from mother abomination back to holy space.

Pressure would remove storm fronts above us . Water biology would be reinherited.

Man calculated 2012 the moment.

Science did not allow our life body to be given back. The heavens still owns it.

My sister's warning said her life water was last living angel on earth came from the star.

Told me her message. I never realised what she said was meaningful.

The stars water is nearly gone.

What we inherited as a life support on earth.

Either you believe we came from a spirit or you don't.

If you claim it needs to be explained it has.

If you asked why we died science caused it.

If you say where is the proof.

Machine parts human jewellery artefacts found snap frozen inside coal and stone. All life earth destroyed. No science thesis.

Then giant dinosaurs who came from out of a giant spirit body to be giants living died.

We came back out of spirit as returned small life as the heavens changed.

Nature a giant body once still owned some proof. Once the forests owned giant life forms. Giant nature lived with giant life forms.

Forest nature changed became smaller. So little animals came out first.

We cannot change from a cold blooded reptile blood cell body into small bodies. As God is not a dinosaur.

The proof we came out of spirit.

Heyo

Veteran Member
This is why I've stopped calling myself an agnostic and am simply calling myself an atheist now.
I don't know anything about God or the gods, kami, spirits, etc. but I don't really see a point in believing in them. I feel like at this point in my life, trying to pretend that I entertain a serious possibility that any of these may exist at all would be just dancing around the point and hiding my genuine feelings on the matter.
Eerily close to my thoughts. If I'm talking to any interested or with some basic knowledge of the terms, I'd call myself an agnostic atheist. I'm happy to admit I don't know. That I really can't know.

But I don't believe there's a God. Or Gods. And if there is, I suspect it has very little in common with the all too human conceptualizations of it.

I have stopped calling myself an atheist (I still am, by definition, not by choice) and started calling myself an Agnostic (I capitalize it to denote that it is the philosophical position, not the colloquial meaning).
Agnosticism is not only a more reasonable but also a more powerful position than atheism - if you can call atheism a position at all.

The main argument of Agnosticism (which is ignored in the colloquial meaning) is that we know nothing about the existence or nature of god(s). The moment you realize that you don't know what a god is - and nobody else does, you have reached Agnosticism.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Theory claims to offer the first 'evidence' our Universe is a hologram
Everything you see and experience in 3D, including time, could be an illusion

iStock-497707356.jpg

Despite how extreme the idea sounds, theories about the Universe being an illusion or a hologram aren't new. Now, researchers claim to have found evidence towards proving this hypothesis.
A team of theoretical physicists at the University of Southampton believes it has found signs our Universe is an illusion by studying the cosmic microwave background (CMB) – radiation left over from the Big Bang.

A holographic Universe means information that makes up what we perceive as a 3D reality is stored on a 2D surface, including time. This means, essentially, everything you see and experience is an illusion.

"Imagine that everything you see, feel and hear in three dimensions, and your perception of time, in fact emanates from a flat two-dimensional field,” says Professor Kostas Skenderis from the University of Southampton.

“The idea is similar to that of ordinary holograms where a 3D image is encoded in a 2D surface, such as in the hologram on a credit card. However, this time, the entire Universe is encoded." Another way of simplifying this is through 3D films. Although not an example of a hologram, 3D films create the illusion of 3D objects from a flat 2D screen. The difference in our 3D Universe is that we can touch objects and the 'projection' is 'real', from our perspective.

While theories of holographic universes have been around since the 1990s, the latest study, published in the journal Physical Review Letters, contains the first proof, the researchers say.

4-studyreveals.jpg

In this sketch of the timeline of the holographic Universe, time runs from left to right. The far left shows the holographic phase and is blurry because space and time are not yet well defined. Patterns imprinted in it carry information about the very early Universe and seed the development of structures of stars and galaxies in the late time Universe (far right)PAUL MCFADDEN
To find the 'evidence', the researchers developed models of the holographic Universe that can be tested by peering back in time as far as 13 billion years, at the furthest reaches of the observable Universe. These models depend on the theory of quantum gravity, a theory that challenges the accepted version of classical gravity. The holographic principle says gravity comes from thin, vibrating strings which are all holograms of a flat, 2D Universe.

Recent advances in telescopes and sensing equipment have allowed scientists to detect a vast amount of data hidden in the 'white noise' or microwaves left over from the moment the Universe was created. Using this information, the team was able to make comparisons between networks of features in the data and quantum field theory. They found some of the simplest quantum field theories could explain nearly all cosmological observations of the early Universe.

This, they claim, moves quantum gravity away from being an alternative theory and towards an accepted model; the first time such 'evidence' has been found.

"We are proposing using this holographic Universe, which is a very different model of the Big Bang than the popularly accepted one that relies on gravity and inflation," said Niayesh Afshordi, from the University of Waterloo and Perimeter Institute, and lead author of the study.

"Each of these models makes distinct predictions that we can test as we refine our data and improve our theoretical understanding, all within the next five years,” Afshordi said. “Holography is a huge leap forward in the way we think about the structure and creation of the Universe,” added Skenderis.

Einstein's theory of general relativity explains almost everything large scale in the Universe very well, but starts to unravel when examining its origins and mechanisms at quantum level.

“Scientists have been working for decades to combine Einstein's theory of gravity and quantum theory. Some believe the concept of a holographic Universe has the potential to reconcile the two. I hope our research takes us another step towards this."

The researchers will continue to study the early Universe to provide further evidence for holography. "Holography is like a Rosetta Stone, translating between known theories of quantum fields without gravity and the uncharted territory of quantum gravity itself,” concluded Afshordi."

The holographic universe explained:

Is the Universe REALLY a Hologram?

We live grounded by pressured water oxygen. O on our planet only.

Try standing as bio life up in clouds and you would be deceased. Bring the image to ground mass water disappears.

Clouds in a higher lighter gas status has evaporated oxygen water microbes carbon burnt to own designer of maths man caused images.

O earth moves around sun. Man designed released transmitters cooled by water. Out of mass into gases

Stars owned ice that melts owning transmitters that form cloud mass. In the horse image enlarged is an angel man body next to it. Proving bio life is lived first... was attacked as it owns the highest mass pressure content water.

Lost some equals star ice also caused to melt. Transmitted memory related as akashic earth records caused in stars. Cloud memory a cause. You were taught it was.

Equal clouds equals returned cloud images. Memories of life taken.

We even stated life got taken into out of space images. Transmitted caused.

Biology living only half its water life is not any 3 D term. We all live by sex was a God earth teaching liar.

Water mass removes cloud images why lots of clouds have no image by water content.

DNB

Christian
To be agnostic, or so I am led to believe, means that on the question of whether a god exists or not, cannot be answered either way. In other words, the agnostic cannot know if God exists, or if God does not exist.

But religion is really about faith -- it's about beliefs. And surely we can be honest about what we believe and don't believe, even though we can't definitively say that we know. I cannot know, definitively, whether small, winged, human-like creatures called fairies exist, but I do know that I don't believe they do. Alchemists did not know whether it was actually possible to turn base metal into gold -- but they knew that they believed it possible, because without believing it, they would not have expended the effort and resources trying to accomplish it.

So I would ask those who think of themselves as agnostic, not "do you know," but rather "do you believe that God exists?" And I'd go further and suggest that anyone (atheist, believer, agnostic) who thinks they believe (not knows) that a God exists that can reward or punish on the basis of behaviours in life, but acts in ways that invite punishment and forego reward, does not, in actual fact, in their heart of hearts, actually believe it at all. Rather, they think that they believe it, without actually doing so.
Faith is wisdom! Why are so many atheists unable to comprehend this extremely common disposition, that even themselves employ every day? Does one have faith in their friends, in their children, in their own abilities, etc...? Of course they do, but why, ...it is due to empirical evidence, either direct or indirect, that has been witnessed in the past. Anything else is credulity, ...which is actually what the atheists are accusing the believers of being.

We do believe that God exists and that the He justly and wisely rewards all according to their deeds. We see the testimony of His existence in the miracle of life and creation, and the evidence of His righteousness and jurisprudence within the hearts of men. All rejoice when justice is exacted, and mourn and fear when criminals are exonerated. Man is innately moral, unlike any other creature who are oblivious to any moral standards, and such a dimension within his biological framework came from and equally moral agent.

We do not doubt our convictions, or second-guess ourselves in the manner that you described in the OP. If atheists and agnostics do not see what we do, then it is their lack of perception that is the problem (shallowness, oblivion and denial), and not due to the credulity or imagination of the believer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Faith is wisdom! Why are so many atheists unable to comprehend this extremely common disposition, that even themselves employ every day? Does one have faith in their friends, in their children, in their own abilities, etc...? Of course they do, but why, ...it is due to empirical evidence, either direct or indirect, that has been witnessed in the past. Anything else is credulity, ...which is actually what the atheists are accusing the believers of being.

We do believe that God exists and that the He justly and wisely rewards all according to their deeds. We see the testimony of His existence in the miracle of life and creation, and the evidence of His righteousness and jurisprudence within the hearts of men. All rejoice when justice is exacted, and mourn and fear when criminals are exonerated. Man is innately moral, unlike any other creature who are oblivious to any moral standards, and such a dimension within his biological framework came from and equally moral agent.

We do not doubt our convictions, or second-guess ourselves in the manner that you described in the OP. If atheists and agnostics do not see what we do, then it is their lack of perception that is the problem (shallowness, oblivion and denial), and not due to the credulity or imagination of the believer.
In water lives food energy microbes.

Chemical interactions of which we utilise in our own bodies

Lack of holy ox....water plus oxygen regeneration is a CH arise heavens natural law. Christ said men in heavens holy is. Law

Science never owned it.

They tried to copy it by ground mass removal.

Radiation converted mass left gods body but so too did its water content. Kept us safe. Living on the ground.

Sin holes. Men of science in a human owned experience said I was saved from sin. Exact known cause.

As gases was wanted light constantly in ground science. The heavens began dropping it out. Vacuum cannot void radiation mass. It voids gas burning only.

As men released radiation mass from God O earth.

It carbon burns microbial life energy removes oxygen.

We get sick and die. Also known. Exact reasoned.

Water was memory impressed recorded by father's spiritual life by carbon causes.

As life left biology. Water is its owned source.

His memory is pure as it owns no burning is not food energy is a memory by vibration only.

The eternal spirit proved by father's memory that it is true. As it can use water memory and father's lost life to speak to us.

He comforts me everyday as my brother attacks sacrifices my life with his science only machine purposes.

Why he is a liar. Science was theoried for machines only.

Don't believe in father could care less. He is proven by human experience by thousands of.

Suave

Simulated character
We live grounded by pressured water oxygen. O on our planet only.

Try standing as bio life up in clouds and you would be deceased. Bring the image to ground mass water disappears.

Clouds in a higher lighter gas status has evaporated oxygen water microbes carbon burnt to own designer of maths man caused images.

O earth moves around sun. Man designed released transmitters cooled by water. Out of mass into gases

Stars owned ice that melts owning transmitters that form cloud mass. In the horse image enlarged is an angel man body next to it. Proving bio life is lived first... was attacked as it owns the highest mass pressure content water.

Lost some equals star ice also caused to melt. Transmitted memory related as akashic earth records caused in stars. Cloud memory a cause. You were taught it was.

Equal clouds equals returned cloud images. Memories of life taken.

We even stated life got taken into out of space images. Transmitted caused.

Biology living only half its water life is not any 3 D term. We all live by sex was a God earth teaching liar.

Water mass removes cloud images why lots of clouds have no image by water content.
By God, Rational Experiences you are correct. The simulator ( a..k.a. God ) is not reptilian, but might very well be a highly evolved mammal interfaced with artificial intelligence. :D

Suave

Simulated character

The code

He is the designer.

In water lives food energy microbes.

Chemical interactions of which we utilise in our own bodies

Lack of holy ox....water plus oxygen regeneration is a CH arise heavens natural law. Christ said men in heavens holy is. Law

Science never owned it.

They tried to copy it by ground mass removal.

Radiation converted mass left gods body but so too did its water content. Kept us safe. Living on the ground.

Sin holes. Men of science in a human owned experience said I was saved from sin. Exact known cause.

As gases was wanted light constantly in ground science. The heavens began dropping it out. Vacuum cannot void radiation mass. It voids gas burning only.

As men released radiation mass from God O earth.

It carbon burns microbial life energy removes oxygen.

We get sick and die. Also known. Exact reasoned.

Water was memory impressed recorded by father's spiritual life by carbon causes.

As life left biology. Water is its owned source.

His memory is pure as it owns no burning is not food energy is a memory by vibration only.

The eternal spirit proved by father's memory that it is true. As it can use water memory and father's lost life to speak to us.

He comforts me everyday as my brother attacks sacrifices my life with his science only machine purposes.

Why he is a liar. Science was theoried for machines only.

Don't believe in father could care less. He is proven by human experience by thousands of.

The earliest single-celled living organism might have been formed by the enclosure of naturally occurring self-replicating R.N.A.strands and associated organic molecules within a naturally self-assembling membrane consisting of lipids.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
By God, Rational Experiences you are correct. The simulator ( a..k.a. God ) is not reptilian, but might very well be a highly evolved mammal interfaced with artificial intelligence. :D
You men as humans are born by human sex are as intelligent as your age implies.

Not very. As determined old.

Old is wise.

My female human ovah. Ovary cell the baby growing body inter relating shared memory is why I am spiritually intelligent. Very old personally.

My mother only ever a human owned the ovary as your baby man son history.

Father only owned you as sperm.

Seemingly your consciousness is so interfered with as it's designer radiation released by maths you don't think anymore and you just data impose instead. Like a data chip communicator.

Dinosaurs owned eggs.
Were giant cells as dinosaurs self owned.
Were cold blooded.

Died from cold pressure inherited ice fusion.

Atmosphere changed.

Little baby alligator crocs or lizards are now the little cells. Snakes etc.

Whose bio life toughened skins allows it to survive.

As your claim. Tough outer hide is alien to our own who do you think you are now? As your mind memory image feedback wanders all around earth itself.

Alien you now misquote.

A human entering another country you claim an alien. Is what happens when AI feedback voice data misuses word advice in a designer of maths psyche.
My human ovary owned any man's life recorded memory history.

If I say we came out of the eternal spirit as an eternal being. Is because father saw mother emerge and he told her back.

So it is a part of our human memory.

I also saw it in a vision recording seeing modern life came into a higher irradiating atmosphere than what it once first owned.

If not you never would have realised to dig earth artefact machine proof.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The earliest single-celled living organism might have been formed by the enclosure of naturally occurring self-replicating R.N.A.strands and associated organic molecules within a naturally self-assembling membrane consisting of lipids.
Says a fully formed operational biological adult life human out of an ovary biology sperm biology sex act of your themed let me tell you studies.

A whole functioning.....what are you brother a robotic mind correlator who says feedback human studied advices?

I believe he says. Studying direct what he is studying only.

Are you looking at a totally destroyed human female life body by science machine radiation maths terms?

You know you and your machine female mother maths reactor.

Suave

Simulated character
Says a fully formed operational biological adult life human out of an ovary biology sperm biology sex act of your themed let me tell you studies.

A whole functioning.....what are you brother a robotic mind correlator who says feedback human studied advices?

I believe he says. Studying direct what he is studying only.

Are you looking at a totally destroyed human female life body by science machine radiation maths terms?

You know you and your machine female mother maths reactor.

You men as humans are born by human sex are as intelligent as your age implies.

Not very. As determined old.

Old is wise.

My female human ovah. Ovary cell the baby growing body inter relating shared memory is why I am spiritually intelligent. Very old personally.

My mother only ever a human owned the ovary as your baby man son history.

Father only owned you as sperm.

Seemingly your consciousness is so interfered with as it's designer radiation released by maths you don't think anymore and you just data impose instead. Like a data chip communicator.

Dinosaurs owned eggs.
Were giant cells as dinosaurs self owned.
Were cold blooded.

Died from cold pressure inherited ice fusion.

Atmosphere changed.

Little baby alligator crocs or lizards are now the little cells. Snakes etc.

Whose bio life toughened skins allows it to survive.

As your claim. Tough outer hide is alien to our own who do you think you are now? As your mind memory image feedback wanders all around earth itself.

Alien you now misquote.

A human entering another country you claim an alien. Is what happens when AI feedback voice data misuses word advice in a designer of maths psyche.
My human ovary owned any man's life recorded memory history.

If I say we came out of the eternal spirit as an eternal being. Is because father saw mother emerge and he told her back.

So it is a part of our human memory.

I also saw it in a vision recording seeing modern life came into a higher irradiating atmosphere than what it once first owned.

If not you never would have realised to dig earth artefact machine proof.

I do rather find most women to very caring and nurturing; whereas, I find many men to lack empathy and compassion.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
My agnosticism, being a necessary accompaniment to atheism, comes from not accepting the various notions as projected by the various faiths - often finding them so arrogant too - as to God or gods, but also knowing I most likely cannot ever know such knowledge as to there being a creator - which is the minimal form of any God that might exist to my mind. Such a creator would likely have nothing to do with human life if such an entity exists - and hence why I can accept all that happens in the human sphere without condemnation or expectations. The agnosticism comes from my lack of knowledge obviously but also from what I understand as to physics, and where so much is still not understood. Hence I cannot simply be an atheist since that would be untruthful. About as untruthful as many with a fervent belief in their own faith perhaps - given the numbers of such different faiths. But then so many can blithely ignore this apparently - if they believe in the validity of 'the text'.

Not sure this answers any questions, but is just where I stand.

Brian2

Veteran Member
To be agnostic, or so I am led to believe, means that on the question of whether a god exists or not, cannot be answered either way. In other words, the agnostic cannot know if God exists, or if God does not exist.

But religion is really about faith -- it's about beliefs. And surely we can be honest about what we believe and don't believe, even though we can't definitively say that we know. I cannot know, definitively, whether small, winged, human-like creatures called fairies exist, but I do know that I don't believe they do. Alchemists did not know whether it was actually possible to turn base metal into gold -- but they knew that they believed it possible, because without believing it, they would not have expended the effort and resources trying to accomplish it.

So I would ask those who think of themselves as agnostic, not "do you know," but rather "do you believe that God exists?" And I'd go further and suggest that anyone (atheist, believer, agnostic) who thinks they believe (not knows) that a God exists that can reward or punish on the basis of behaviours in life, but acts in ways that invite punishment and forego reward, does not, in actual fact, in their heart of hearts, actually believe it at all. Rather, they think that they believe it, without actually doing so.

So you are saying that anyone who actually believes in a God who judges humanity has to be perfect in all their ways from that moment of belief onwards.
Have you any reasons to say that?
Have you ever tried to stop doing what you want to do or to be loving in every waking moment?
I'm just happy that the Bible tells me that Jesus is my righteousness.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
So you are saying that anyone who actually believes in a God who judges humanity has to be perfect in all their ways from that moment of belief onwards.
Have you any reasons to say that?
Have you ever tried to stop doing what you want to do or to be loving in every waking moment?
I'm just happy that the Bible tells me that Jesus is my righteousness.
I am saying that our beliefs inform our actions, and our actions are informed by our instincts AND our beliefs. Since I believe, down to my core, that fire is hot and the red burner on my stove top is likewise, I refrain totally from putting my hand in the fire or touching the burner. If I truly believed in eternal hellfire, I could not, in the same way, bring myself to do that which would earn that punishment.

RestlessSoul

I am saying that our beliefs inform our actions, and our actions are informed by our instincts AND our beliefs. Since I believe, down to my core, that fire is hot and the red burner on my stove top is likewise, I refrain totally from putting my hand in the fire or touching the burner. If I truly believed in eternal hellfire, I could not, in the same way, bring myself to do that which would earn that punishment.

What do you think you would have to do, to earn eternal hell fire?

Brian2

Veteran Member

I'm glad that it is God who will be doing the judging and not you. God knows humans and our weaknesses and that faith is not "knowing" and faith is pretty low in some believers and that even people in the past whom you would think would know (eg Moses and the apostles) were prone to sin.
We are not saved by being perfectly sinless and indeed we cannot be. It is faith in the one who is sinless, Jesus, and what He did for us, that brings God's gift of eternal life. God wants out trust in Him.
That is not to say that only Christians will be saved and it is not to say that faith does not require a certain righteousness and acts of faith for our faith to be seen as real.

Audie

Veteran Member
I have stopped calling myself an atheist (I still am, by definition, not by choice) and started calling myself an Agnostic (I capitalize it to denote that it is the philosophical position, not the colloquial meaning).
Agnosticism is not only a more reasonable but also a more powerful position than atheism - if you can call atheism a position at all.

The main argument of Agnosticism (which is ignored in the colloquial meaning) is that we know nothing about the existence or nature of god(s). The moment you realize that you don't know what a god is - and nobody else does, you have reached Agnosticism.

Seems a distinction ssns difference.
People who say they know are not telling g the truth.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Seems a distinction ssns difference.
People who say they know are not telling g the truth.

You don't have to know exactly what God is in order to believe in God of course.
For me that is something that gets revealed to us gradually.