• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Agnosticism is debunked using advanced methods of Science

QuestioningMind

The statement "God does not exist" is not complete. The full meaning of the statement is:
"God, who exists, does not exist", because atheism is defined as blaspheme. Therefore, it is enough to consider the statement "God exists" to prove Him.

Lie. Google: "missing antimatter paradox".

ROFL... the missing antimatter paradox is the best you've got for evidence that your proposed god actually exists? If your god is nothing more than things science has yet to find an answer to then your god gets consistently smaller and less important with each passing day.

Bear Wild

By that reasoning....
If one can neither prove nor disprove reptilian aliens taking over
government, then reptilian aliens taking over government exist.
Seriously now do you think this can explain why Trump does not need to wear a mask? If he is truly a reptile inside he may not be affected by the virus (no offence intended to any reptiles in this message).

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
LOL :grinning:

I don’t see how that is anatomically possible. :p

About as possible as your argument.

The problem is math is indifferent to whether God exists or not. It is simply developed as math logic for tools of technology and science. On the simple level it only counts things. At the level of Godel's Theorems it helps define the limits of Math Proofs. Nothing less and nothing more. Math logic defines math.

questfortruth

ROFL... the missing antimatter paradox is the best you've got for evidence that your proposed god actually exists? If your god is nothing more than things science has yet to find an answer to then your god gets consistently smaller and less important with each passing day.

the missing matter paradox does not shrink. The Cosmological Constant Problem does not shrink.

I say again:

God exists as a set of concepts, and of things imagined, in individual brains.

There is no coherent concept of a real God, such that if we found a real candidate we could determine whether it was God or not.

Creatures have names and false names (nicknames). The Being, whose true name is God, He is True God. That is the unique Being, other "gods" are idols.

Wow!

Why would one - or anyone - try to disprove agnosticism using scientific method?

Agnosticism is a philosophical position in regarding to the questions of “the existence of deity or deities” - an alternative position to theism and atheism - agnosticism IS NOT A SCIENTIFIC POSITION or SCIENTIFIC QUESTION.
Anybody can join my quest for Truth. I got to know, that Faith is staying true to Knowledge: faith is faithfulness to it. Therefore, I apply powers of reason, to battle the wrong ways, which lead to dead ends.

The ViXra article is so circular it bites'em in the butt.

Do not be troll/bully. Be informative, not sure like a "god".

Godel's theorems have absolutely nothing to do with the existence of God.These results, published by Kurt Gödel in 1931, are important both in mathematical logic and in the philosophy of mathematics.

Math theorems are developed and proven based mathematical logic, and prove nor demonstrate nothing beyond that some of the Theorems may become useful as tools in science and technology.

Please read my paper. I went beyond Gödel's area of application.

Theology?
I mean...'theology' doesn't prove or disprove anything, since it's an umbrella term for a wide range of beliefs, suppositions, etc.
Even assuming a religion or belief structure is correct, out of all the belief structures, it doesn't equate to 'theology' proving anything.

Is there a specific set of beliefs you believe proves this?

The Bible says about what kind of beings are out there: God, holy angels, devils, animals, humans. No aliens. Jesus Christ says about Holy Church, book of Acts says about Church's first eukamenical council. But because Church of Aliens has not participated in the eukamenical council of the book of Acts, then there are no Aliens. Church has no division, so there is only one Church: at Earth, no other Churches at stars.

Putting aside my issues with your conclusion for a moment, which God?

Being, whoes official name is God.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
The Bible says about what kind of beings are out there: God, holy angels, devils, animals, humans. No aliens. Jesus Christ says about Holy Church, book of Acts says about Church's first eukamenical council. But because Church of Aliens has not participated in the eukamenical council of the book of Acts, then there are no Aliens. Church has no division, so there is only one Church: at Earth, no other Churches at stars.

So...the Biblical God, rather than the Islamic? How does your method determine one over another?

Being, whoes official name is God.

There are thousands of denominations even just limiting ourselves to Christianity, and their beliefs on issues vary.

So isn't this all just a different way of suggesting your beliefs on God should be conflated with Truth?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
You need more than just "let me see a copy".
You could read it, object to the interpretation, and he posts it anyway.

Then, the magazine is posting his opinions with your name on them and there's nothing you can do about it.

Trust me, I've been around this block more than once. People with agendas loved "quoting" me, a conservative gay man, in very deceptive ways. Usually Christians, I don't much trust any religionists who want to quote me.
Tom

Good point. And I can imagine the deceptive quoting from Christians as they do not have a good track record from what I have read.

questfortruth

So...the Biblical God, rather than the Islamic? How does your method determine one over another?

There are thousands of denominations even just limiting ourselves to Christianity, and their beliefs on issues vary.

So isn't this all just a different way of suggesting your beliefs on God should be conflated with Truth?
Tell me, does the Book of Koran includes aliens - material beings, who live at other stars?
All theistic religions share one common truth: "God, whose name is God, does exist". For example, in polytheistic religions they are in delusion (in my vision of Reality), that there are many gods, but they are right, that God's name is God. I have a mind, and whoever is willing can pick me up as a teacher; I like helping people, I like to sing songs (do you want the link to YouTube?), write poetry, I enjoy logic and reason.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
By that reasoning....
If one can neither prove nor disprove reptilian aliens taking over
government, then reptilian aliens taking over government exist.

That happened some time ago. These creatures have to ingest disinfectant to survive in our atmosphere.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Wow!

Why would one - or anyone - try to disprove agnosticism using scientific method?

Agnosticism is a philosophical position in regarding to the questions of “the existence of deity or deities” - an alternative position to theism and atheism - agnosticism IS NOT A SCIENTIFIC POSITION or SCIENTIFIC QUESTION.

The differences between agnosticism and both atheism and theism - is that theism and atheism approach the existence question on matter of “belief” or “lack of belief”, while agnosticism approach it from “knowing”.

That the existence and non-existence of deity is ultimately unknowable.

It a philosophical view, not a scientific view.

Theism, atheism, agnosticism and other -isms, whether they are religious -isms or philosophical -isms - they all have nothing to do with science, especially Natural Science.

You would use Scientific Method on explanatory and predictive models, like a hypothesis or theory, that are testable.

It would be useless and pointless to apply Scientific Method on any religion or on any philosophy.
I concur 100% with your analysis.
I just want to point out that the agnosticism you describe is a modern, colloquial, watered down version of Huxley's philosophical position.
Agnosticism, in his sense, is the ignorance of gods' existence and nature and the imperative that one should hold judgement in case of ignorance. So it's not (only) that I don't know if god exists but that I don't know what god is - and neither do you.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Tell me, does the Book of Koran includes aliens - material beings, who live at other stars?
All theistic religions share one common truth: "God, whose name is God, does exist". For example, in polytheistic religions they are in delusion (in my vision of Reality), that there are many gods, but they are right, that God's name is God. I have a mind, and whoever is willing can pick me up as a teacher; I like helping people, I like to sing songs (do you want the link to YouTube?), write poetry, I enjoy logic and reason.

I'm confused. Who is 'God' in Norse Mythology?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human in awareness as a human said to self...what is God as a science theme...for it is not any other form of theme....they would be thinking about studying atmospheric above us themes.

For we already all live inside of the heavenly body...concepts not applied first to self...for when you just think about one condition beyond what you naturally live and own then you displace self thoughts....actually.

God in the Heavenly body above us is the soul gas light hot gases cooled by cold gases with water that forms a transmitting signal in that event.....as God is spiritual bodily movement as is proven.

Rotation.

O circular history says God was once just this signal, originally.

After males invented science, the made God as original form, fall out and so caused the transmitting event as follows.

O a burnt dot . in the middle as extra attack/burning....G swirling, so the movement from the middle goes out to the side - then falls into a G swirling rotating movement...back to completeness and cooling O.

O original form of God.

Science made God fall out into O split of gas/body and light/sound into fall by D and D.

Part falls in radiation gas burning to the ground the other part stays in the Heavenly mass...why images of male human made in the image of GOD APPEAR in the clouds, seeing clouds belong to volcanoes...and not humans actually.

What science did.

Now if you want to say origin...the highest state that released everything including our Nature, was the eternal.

God O the stone planet filled in emptied out space what disconnected the eternal from God. So God recontacted the eternal...and forced its spirit to alter inside of the eternal. So the eternal spirit released each body of spirit formed from out of its body....where we came from as highest eternal converted spirit knowing why creation exists.

The exact truth of how God created our spirit in the eternal...why so many humans ignore most science religious themes that try to claim that they can manipulate the eternal....we own it when we die...and the only portion of self that remains with God is our stone like bones body...our skeleton. We say sk EL eton.

Why a human says that they have God within them for radiation changed our spirit into a bone spirit body....exactly how it was taught.