• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Agnosticism is debunked using advanced methods of Science

questfortruth

1, Contradiction in his theology, there are so many contradicti9ons in the bible its absurd. The Pagan Gods are not necessary? I beg your pardon, if you believe or don't believe in them early people used a connection to nature and Pagan Gods to explain nature The God of Thunder the Sun God, etc.
In my opinion:

The idol of science and art in ancient Greece: Apollo. But let's say there is an idol of falling brick from the roof: Alik. Without Alik, the brick would also fall from the roof. Therefore, Occam’s razor gives us reason not to think about Alik at all, even if he exists.

tas8831

By using infinite amount of research time and unlimited resources one can find out, that there is no 10 cm sized teapot
Or, that there IS one.

You cannot seem to grasp the weakness/arbitrariness of your position.

"Faith is faithfulness to knowledge. Because I do not know for sure, I do not believe it."

earlier:

"But if one can neither prove nor disprove God, then God exists."

But if one can neither prove nor disprove Teapot, then Teapot exists.

So, like I said:

You cannot remain consistent even within your own thread.

joelr

They are demons and evil spirits.

Zeus isn't. He is a full on God of everything. Same with Lord Krishna.

Godel's theorem is about axiomatic systems, there are systems that have consistency as well. Godels work does not apply to belief or disbelief in fantasy stories.

night912

"If one can neither prove nor disprove God, then God exists."

So going by that logic.....

If one can neither prove nor disprove the nonexistence of god, then god does not exist.