• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

After the Destruction of Iraq, Obama will award Bush the Presidential Medal of Freedom!

Smoke

Done here.
It's Old Bush, not Dumb Bush, but still. Another example of Obama's perfidy.

The members of the elite club of the Oval Office have an open agreement that none of them should ever be held accountable for anything whatsoever. Wait around long enough, and Dumb Bush will be rehabilitated, too. It's another example of how U.S. politics is broken and changes nothing.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
It's Old Bush, not Dumb Bush, but still. Another example of Obama's perfidy.
LOL, and I was wondering why is there H. after George? :eek: I've first read it in Arabic, and they always refer to him as "Bush, the father", but they didn't do it this time....Anyway he is not less responsible for the current status of Iraq!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
How can anyone ever mistake either Bush with a defender of freedom, I just can't figure out.

A

angellous_evangellous

Awards are losing a lot of prestige these days.

Obama won the Nobel peace prize essentially just for taking office as President.

Now Bush Sr. gets a very high award for sitting around in his comfy Dallas estate.

People are actually doing stuff that deserve recognition.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Awards are losing a lot of prestige these days.

Obama won the Nobel peace prize essentially just for taking office as President.

Now Bush Sr. gets a very high award for sitting around in his comfy Dallas estate.

People are actually doing stuff that deserve recognition.

And to say there's no recognition for important accomplishments.........:rolleyes:

no-body

Arm third world mud holes and then destroy them, quite a racket.

I'll believe this when it happens but it wouldn't surprise me Obama is a politician first and foremost.

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Do you think this decision is affected by the results of the midterm elections?