• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

African wild dogs vote to go hunting by sneezing.

We Never Know

No Slack
That's probably better than our government lol.
However I find it rather interesting.

"When the dominant pair of dogs was involved in the sneeze-fest, the pack only required a few sneezes before they took off. But if the dominant pair was not involved, an average of 10 sneezes was needed to decide the matter"

1 Sneeze, 1 Vote among African Wild Dogs

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

"When the dominant pair of dogs was involved in the sneeze-fest, the pack only required a few sneezes before they took off. But if the dominant pair was not involved, an average of 10 sneezes was needed to decide the matter"

Domesticated dogs (our pets) will also sneeze during play, with us, or other dogs to let us know it's "just a game".

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

“The achoos have it”

I’ll show myself out