• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Affordable Lab-Grown Meat!

Would you eat cultivated chicken @ $10/pound?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Maybe/Unsure,

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I find things like this a little funny. I have a been vegetarian for most of my life and it is not difficult to have a full healthy diet without resorting to extreme measures.

I am not saying I would never try something like this but I don’t think it is necessary, and if it is too much like real meat I I wouldn’t really want to eat it.

This is my take. While sometimes I do crave a real burger, the alternatives (and I mean chickpea or black bean burgers as well) satiate that desire enough.

I have found my health is always better when my diet is plant based. Whenever I begin eating meat regularly again, I just don't feel as good.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't think fetus material is required for meat culture. It's just muscle and fat that is naturally self repairing so I would think so the material just needs the conditions for growth.

Maybe organs or something might require fetus material, but that not my thing aside from eating animal muscles.