• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advice about preparing to be Director

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Please, humour me:

I have reason to believe that after I die I may become the Director of this simulated reality. That that is my personal destiny.

I believe that my life here as a human may be to prepare me for that role, to make me authentically human.

But I don't have much of an idea as to what the role of Director actually involves...

However... let’s just pretend for a moment that this is the case:

What should I do to make the most of my time as a regular inhabitant of The Simulation? What should I do to prepare myself for becoming The Simulation’s new Director?

What should I read? What should I learn? What should I do? Where should I go? What people should I spend time with?

Any constructive advice would be gratefully received.

I'm not bothered if you don't believe any of this indeed I don't expect anyone will, but would still like to hear from people. So please, humour me.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Frankly, the assistance you are seeking here is not the assistance you should be seeking and here is not the place that will be able to provide it.

Apparently all you’ve managed so far to do is wallpaper over the cracks. However, the ground is continuing to shift and the cracks are beginning to show again.

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Play Control. It's a video game. It's a very good video game, and I think you'll find it interesting. It has a lot of occult themes that relate to these sorts of things.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I believe that my life here as a human may be to prepare me for that role, to make me authentically human.

You have partially answered your own question.

So my question in return is what do you need to do to become authentically human?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Frankly, the assistance you are seeking here is not the assistance you should be seeking and here is not the place that will be able to provide it.

Apparently all you’ve managed so far to do is wallpaper over the cracks. However, the ground is continuing to shift and the cracks are beginning to show again.
Very diplomatic - and kindly.