• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Advanced Multidimensional Luciferian Beings Plague Trump

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Bi-partisan insanity.
Whew.

BlankOilyJaguar-size_restricted.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Have people gone totally insane?
In California, we used to have State Mental Health facilities for those who might be a danger to themselves or others. Now such people are sent to Congress or at the very least have youtube channels.

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
We know a man that works for the government. I'll just say that disinformation is key in navigating and controlling the national population here.

Though it is abundantly clear there is a faction that is adamantly opposed to Trump's presidency. And clearly conspire to destroy it and the man himself. Especially when there are a load of actual on the record un-prosecuted criminals surviving from the last administration walking free today. And are conspiring also in that end.

Cooky

Veteran Member
In California, we used to have State Mental Health facilities for those who might be a danger to themselves or others. Now such people are sent to Congress or at the very least have youtube channels.

Or here in Orange / Anaheim, they can live across the street from my house.

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
Or here in Orange / Anaheim, they can live across the street from my house.
All made possible in many states due to government funding being cut off. In Ohio years ago that was the case. The mental hospitals opened their doors and left the patients to find their own way.