• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Additional Avatars for Revoltingest

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
th_Willie.jpg
163606-72511-groundskeeper-willie_large.gif

groundskeeper-willie-409164992.jpg

groundskeeper-willie.jpg

(It's Saturday. I'm silly.)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I like the one he has because it looks like he's getting ready to beat the #$!* out of the person who posted just before he did.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I personally rather enjoyed the hunky, confident devil he had up for a couple days there...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some thoughts about my avatar choices.....
Mug shot Willie: He seems defeated by The Man....Mr Charlie....The Establishment. Willie is not one to have the government's jack boot upon his neck.
Flying Willie: He seems noble....ready to save the world. I am a seething cauldron of rage, resigned to mankind's depravity. There's nothing a superhero can do to improve our lot in life.
Flashing Willie: It reminds me of the episode where Willie reprised Sharon's role in the Basic Instinct interrogation scene, much to the disgust of the cops who endured his garment malfunction.
Grease me up woman!: I use a similar one at times. Tis true, that there's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman!

While I'll not adopt them, I still enjoy seeing them. So many thanx for providing the pix, Songbirdy.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
*Ahem* ^
You're welcome.
PS. What about Mooning Willie? :p
Mooning Willie looks too coquettish to me.
His exposures should be entirely uncontrived & unself-conscious.
Willie doesn't intend to provoke....it just happens naturally because of who he is.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I like the current one where he's holding the gardening tool and pointing menacingly.