• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam and Jesus

The Anointed

i was sleeping. the storm woke me up. now to silence the tempest.

i saw the destroying angel fall like lightening

Rev 12:12 KJV Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Lord is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

What bible you bin readin mate? Rev KJV 12:12; "Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What bible you bin readin mate? Rev KJV 12:12; "Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

notice the inference you heavens and you who dwell in them, the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

“Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat,

job was sifted

Genesis 1:1 (KJV)

Oh, it'll take a little time,
Might take a little crime
To come undone now

Last edited: