So then Cain and Abel were born in the Garden of Eden?Adam and his wife died *physically* after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit. Moreover, it was on that very day...
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."
As far as I know, I am the only person on the planet that believes the above verse.
- Day means Day, as in twenty-four hours or less.
- Surely Die means Surely Die, as in physical death.
Both Christians and Non-Christians alike will take away and add words to the verse to make it state something it does not.
Some examples include...
Note that taking away and adding to the Word of God is of course a very big no-no, yet everyone does it with Genesis 2:17.
- Spiritual Death: Adam and his wife 'died Spiritually'.
- Begin to Age: The 'aging process' for Adam and his wife 'began ticking'.
- Day is a Thousand Years: Adam and his wife 'died within a thousand-year timeframe'.
There is no need however, to alter the verse. Genesis 2:17 agrees with the entire Bible when taken literally.
In fact, it is the *only* way in which it does!