• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam and Eve

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You brought back memories of a Biology/ Science teacher that I had and he was laughing at the time because scientists were removing wings off of fruit flies to see if successive generations would be born without wings.
The reason he laughed was because Jewish circumcision was practiced for thousands of years and that practice caused No change, so it is No surprise that generation after generation after generation of fruit flies were still born with wings.
I am not surprised. With that kind of teacher what could you have learnt!
However, there are wingless insects also. Wingless insect - Wikipedia

"Some do not grow wings at all, having "lost" the possibility in the remote past. Some have reduced wings that are not useful for flying. Some develop wings but shed them after they are no longer useful."

John1.12

Free gift
You're obviously completey unfamiliar with the whole subject -- yet you have an opinion about it.
How did you not learn this in school?
I learned quite a few things that even science rejects now . Ya gotta love those ' missing links ' that get debunked and relaced by a new ' link ' only for that to be debunked soon after . I learned a few of those . I learned about uniformtarinism , about how things are assumed to arrive at the conclusions . Made famous by Charles lyell ect . I learned the fairy tale for grown ups that essentially says something came from nothing. life came from non life and many other classics.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thats what the bible says. And yes I'm ok with the circular reasoning on this one .
You should not be. Unless you are fine with a God that is a liar.

Creationists cannot afford to learn why evolution is a fact. Then they would have to explain all of the evidence that their God planted falsely. Ignorance is bliss but it does not stop the fact that you are calling your own God a liar. Just think, if there really is a Christian God do you think that he would be happy with that behavior on your part?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think its possible to prove the age of the universe either way , using the scientific method. Which is 'observable 'and' repeatable '
Were you there ?
I love the were you there question. I was not at any of the events claimed by the Bible. Were you?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You brought back memories of a Biology/ Science teacher that I had and he was laughing at the time because scientists were removing wings off of fruit flies to see if successive generations would be born without wings.
The reason he laughed was because Jewish circumcision was practiced for thousands of years and that practice caused No change, so it is No surprise that generation after generation after generation of fruit flies were still born with wings.
How old are you to have had a teacher that was around when Lamarck still had some meaning? Actual experiments like that would have taken place 100 years ago. But you do have to run the experiment.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Getting it at Luke 3:38 because that ancestry list would have come from the public Jewish temple records.
No one disputed the temple records which ancestry starts at 1 Chronicles 1:1 through to chapter 9.
The Jews believed according to Deuteronomy 4:32 that God created man upon the earth.
My question was to your extrapolation about the reality of Adam as a foundation of Christianity. As if an allegorical Adam would somehow undermine the existence of Christ.

I know what people believed and believe. Creating man upon the Earth does not mean that a particular method was the one and only.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Some try to read it that way . I believe its because we can bring our presumptions and bias to the text . Eiesigesis
Not in my case as I was brought up in a fundamentalist Protestant church that taught that the Creation accounts were literal. However, even back in high school I realized that such literalness simply didn't make any sense, and this is true with numerous other narratives as well.

To put it another way, the Bible is neither a science book nor an objective-history book, and the early Asian "mind" is not the same as the modern western "mind".

rational experiences

Veteran Member
First two humans as science information says first two humans.

With no other reference.

To be a human as a human you are a human.

Science thought by human men said God a stone planet and it's heavens told them as a man alive in natural life how. Human form was how the first two humans were formed.

If Adam were not Adam what was Adam before. Same as eve.
Says literally a spirit self of a human existed first as using human terms.

If we were a spirit human we never needed to become a human.

The story was a testimony a whole thesis that said nuclear reactive change man's first sin himself science removed life living with nature garden.

Notice you don't quote the reason why God formed billions of forms in nature?

If you detailed when no human existed. You are human named human first. You cannot say when a human was not a human like a planet was always formed as a planet.

Science says otherwise states the natural form exists then pretends when it never existed. Which is to destroy natural form as theist.

Yet notice human means self presence is a human.

Pre form is not any human.

So if God instantly formed a human the human claim is that no pre existing advice existed.

To reason by fact of evidence.

God is space says science.

Yet he is a human standing on a planet as a man living discussing sealed on stone as zero void stone no aging infinite presence theme.

Yet the theist does not include any of those informed statements in a fake science thesis.

As change to life was instant by spirit the gases. His testimony as a scientist human.

God he quotes told him what original sin...reactive change was.

Instead today his wanting is an instant cell. It's destruction theoried first as removal then replacement.

A reactive conversion regain.

Notice where the man human takes his theory to the cell as known science destruction. Cell removal says the thesis is first.

Reason I want to invent a reaction. Owns an end. I don't want it to end says science I want it to remain constant like a bio cell.

A bio cell survived is not constant as it's body acts as a cell replacing itself.
The old cell gets removed.

The real reason for intense life atmospheric testing falseness. By I want fakery is a man history scientist destroyer of life on earth.

What he says Adam eve was. Biology.

Yet human biology change is not discussed until a living human is self present as a created human.

Why the status science is a liar is real.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
How old are you to have had a teacher that was around when Lamarck still had some meaning? Actual experiments like that would have taken place 100 years ago. But you do have to run the experiment.
3/4 of a century.
Jewish circumcision goes back, Not hundreds, but thousands of years ago and did Not change things.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I am not surprised. With that kind of teacher what could you have learnt!..................."
The experiment the reseachers performed were on winged fruit flies.
That does Not mean other types didn't exist, or change. Look at the caterpillar to butterfly.
Jewish circumcision has been performed for 'thousands of years' and nothing has changed. It's still is the same.
So, what he was saying the reseachers were wasting their time because all they had to do is look at the very-long history of Jewish circumcision that has still resulted in No change.
Winged fruit flies are still winged fruit flies even if they try to perform the same experiment again it will have the same outcome that each generation will be born with wings.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Yeah, God did not arrive at the human form all at once. He experimented with these life forms before creating humans. He is still experimenting for the next form.

Mammal_Diversity_2011.png

Love the pictures you posted :) Thanks !
Right now I find God is still resting from further creative works ( It's called God's Rest Day)
Not a 24-hour day, but still ' resting ' since the creation of Eve.
Once God's 'Rest Day' is over No doubt He'll be back in the creation business again.

P.S. We had an opossum that would regularly come to eat apples and cat food on our porch.
One day he or she brought a friend and unfortunately we surprised them (we did Not realize they were on the porch)
The friend jumped off the porch but neither ever returned again.
In Scripture the time is coming when animals will No longer have to fear - Isaiah 11:6-9
We enjoyed contributing to the Georgia Sea Turtle Rescue and would like to visit there again.