• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam and Eve

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
If Eve is the mother of all living, was she the mother of Adam? was Adam the Father of Eve?

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
She is not the "mother of all living" Indeed there is no evidence for her existence. The human races all have different origins and Europid man did not originate in Africa.

figuratively then, lets suppose.............

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Ahhhh...a little of Moses' fallacies !
I guess there was some `smoke` on the mountain !
Bye Bye `Ra` !

David T

Premium Member
If Eve is the mother of all living, was she the mother of Adam? was Adam was the Father of Eve?
Man, giving birth to a redwood or catus had to be painful. Besides my mothers name is judith I have no idea about this eve.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Interesting article. They seem to think that because an ancestor is found in one area that they could not have lived elsewhere. Also the writer does not seem to realize that people are apes. The correct phrase should have been on the order of "man split off from other apes". At times our various ancestors and relations were found outside of Africa. Homo erectus for example was found through much of Asia besides Africa. Our history continues to be filled in, but I would not put too much stock in the "out of Europe" claim from this one finding.

Thermos aquaticus

Humans are more than our mitochondrial DNA. Our autosomal DNA comes from many other male and female ancestors. This is demonstrated by looking back at your own family tree. Your genome is about equal parts of all your great grandparents, but only one of those great grandparents gave you your mitochondrial DNA. If you are a dude, then only one of your great grandparents gave you your Y chromosome. However, it is unlikely that the great grandparent that gave you your mitochondrial DNA ever met your great grandparent that gave you your Y chromosome.\

http://deskarati.com/2012/01/25/how-mitochondrial-eve-rewrote-human-evolution/

The human races have a common African origin. The earliest modern human fossils are found in Africa, and the genetic evidence supports an Out of Africa model.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia
You need to read my previous posts. I will post the link again for you which shows the Out of Africa theory to be nothing more than politically correct nonsense.https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/