• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Acts of the Apostles 2:36, Acts of the Apostles 2:39, the Apostles affirm that Jesus is God

Muffled

Jesus in me
Acts of the Apostles 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
[KJV]

Acts of the Apostles 2:39
'the Lord our God'

Here affirming that Jesus is God, and contextually.

I believe I do not see the connection unless your claim is that only God is Lord so for Jesus to be made that means he must be God.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So . . . then . . . when Rachael said to her father: "Do not let anger gleam in the eyes of my lord" that must have meant . . . wait a minute! Have you researched the word lord and it's usage in the Bible?

I believe one must observe context to know which is which.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I believe I do not see the connection unless your claim is that only God is Lord so for Jesus to be made that means he must be God.
'Lord God' would be a direct inference, that's correct. Do you have different deities in your religion? Is the Lord a different deity, from G- d ?