• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Acts 1:11

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
so jesus is supposed to return in the same way he left. he went up in a cloud and is supposed to return upon a cloud.

i wasn't there. i didn't see his going; so how will anyone who wasn't there know when it's the right cloud?

thoughts?

psalms 18:11

firedragon

Veteran Member
so jesus is supposed to return in the same way he left. he went up in a cloud and is supposed to return upon a cloud.

i wasn't there. i didn't see his going; so how will anyone who wasn't there know when it's the right cloud?

thoughts?

IF the author of Acts is the author of Luke, the he himself declares himself to have got his information from others who got the information passed from others from the beginning. Thus, he himself says simply that he never saw anything that happened. Thus, the author himself didn't know.

Nimos

thoughts?

They won't, you just gotta have faith. :)

tenor.gif

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
IF the author of Acts is the author of Luke, the he himself declares himself to have got his information from others who got the information passed from others from the beginning. Thus, he himself says simply that he never saw anything that happened. Thus, the author himself didn't know.
friendship is like two bodies being of one mind. - mencius

john 15:26

Thought Clouds — Mindful