• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Accurate and Authoritative Information about the Baha’i Faith

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Welcome everyone and those who seek information about the Baha’i Faith.

I’ve noticed in many posts that people are getting information about the Baha’i Faith that is not only inaccurate but often against what we really accurately believe in so I created this thread where people can find accurate and authentic information about our Faith.

I wish that other Baha’is post links to authoritative information here so that we have a long list for others to choose from.

I hope guests investigating our religion will find this thread useful

Bahá’í Reference Library | The Bahá’í Faith

The Bahá’í Faith - The website of the worldwide Bahá’í community

A Global Community | The Bahá’í Faith

Bahá’í International Community

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Welcome everyone and those who seek information about the Baha’i Faith.

I’ve noticed in many posts that people are getting information about the Baha’i Faith that is not only inaccurate but often against what we really accurately believe in so I created this thread where people can find accurate and authentic information about our Faith.

I wish that other Baha’is post links to authoritative information here so that we have a long list for others to choose from.

I hope guests investigating our religion will find this thread useful

Bahá’í Reference Library | The Bahá’í Faith

The Bahá’í Faith - The website of the worldwide Bahá’í community

A Global Community | The Bahá’í Faith

Bahá’í International Community

Thanks very much for this.