• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

According To VP U.S. Has Alliance With North Korea

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Harris misspoke and said North instead of South....wow...?

Not quite as good as when Trump talked about troops in the Revolutionary War "taking over the airports," or modified a weather map with a sharpie, or referred to an Asian woman as "Coco Chow" but I guess it's a slow news day.
It's also a slow news day when Harris hired er conscripted kids for her space video or gaffes that occur on a regular basis even to the point of being weeks apart.

Definitely slow news days for sure.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
And Trump was not 1000% worse? Got it. Your tribe not our tribe.
I don't know why we are bringing Trump into it. I had no problem with Obama being the President... but the current leadership capacity have me wondering who is really making decision.

esmith

Veteran Member
Hah!
Amusing.
Even Dubya Bush couldn't top that word butchery.
She really is beginning to fit in with our new lower
standards for presidential eloquence.

BTW, lest the lefties get trigged by this post, I find
it covfefe funny....not significant.
Well to be honest, I didn't write that just quoted our beloved(?) VP

Shaul

Premium Member
Is this just an ongoing competition in America to see who can be the most obsessed about faux pas committed by US leaders?

Like outside of comedy/parody shows that intentionally look for that to mock, I don’t see the value in looking for such to criticise.

I dunno, maybe I’m just a bit over the “circus” at this point.
Ok, I think I can help with this. The problem isn't that Americans can't overlook an occasional slip. The problem seems to be that some of our "leaders" are competing for who can make the most of them. :cool:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Ok, I think I can help with this. The problem isn't that Americans can't overlook an occasional slip. The problem seems to be that some of our "leaders" are competing for who can make the most of them. :cool:
Trump leads by a long shot then. People seemed to mock him for some faux pas he made like every hour.
Including folks on our right.
It became almost a game

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There's something horribly and terribly wrong when it's happening continually on a regular basis.

Bottom line is high profile world leaders shouldn't be prone to doing this sort of thing and then claiming up as if it's nothing, or it will blow over in time.

These people need to be held up to a higher standard.