• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science owns a quote as a human male, who is first just a human who can think.

Science is a human choice for human life reasons, in civilization and invention, so its own truth only belongs to those human conditions.

Which most of you seem to ignore as first relevance.

You are not and never were speaking on behalf of huge massive forms that evolved bodily in spatial evolution. And your egos prove to everyone today that you ignore the relative statement I am STANDING on the body I personally named as a male in a group male human agreement, O planet Earth the stone philosophy GOD.

For without the stone mass O planet existing, you would have no science/invention machine as Creator/Inventor Designer as the false God statements you made for your own male/man human self.

And science owns the God thesis historically, not religion.

Religion is just a human practiced organization that formed due to what science did to the human life, sacrificed it. And the civilization Elders then had to implement a healing program to try to assist the irradiated human mind/brain and behaviour.

Actually.

So if you knew O God the stone mass was once itself a hot dense mass....then you would have no claim to any status before that natural history in human owned relativity of why you owned built and designed a machine from out of the mass itself.

When you get to the reaction portion, when the mass is where your machine came from as an abstraction, you would realise how evil that choice was...seeing the cold God Earth mass keeps you safe.

A reaction is virtually a male human quote to claim the hot dense state to be returned. Why his machine is actually his God idol. It sits idle. He pretends as the human theist that he is God and then tries to copy natural history by a spatial thesis that Earth does not even belong to.

We live as a bio life in a cold gas water/ bio life. We do not live as a machine in a cold gas living condition doing a reaction as if God the planet created cold gas first from its fake machine body.

As you did falsify natural information by a history which God O the planet never owned as a body of stone. What the real argument is about.

As science called God O the body of stone God, in science you cannot suddenly claim today that the history of reasoning for the status God is now a new name...for you would be in total contradiction of the Christ Revelations that said "never give God a name again".

gnostic

The Lost One
Science owns a quote as a human male, who is first just a human who can think.

Science is a human choice for human life reasons, in civilization and invention, so its own truth only belongs to those human conditions.

Which most of you seem to ignore as first relevance.

You are not and never were speaking on behalf of huge massive forms that evolved bodily in spatial evolution. And your egos prove to everyone today that you ignore the relative statement I am STANDING on the body I personally named as a male in a group male human agreement, O planet Earth the stone philosophy GOD.

For without the stone mass O planet existing, you would have no science/invention machine as Creator/Inventor Designer as the false God statements you made for your own male/man human self.

And science owns the God thesis historically, not religion.

Religion is just a human practiced organization that formed due to what science did to the human life, sacrificed it. And the civilization Elders then had to implement a healing program to try to assist the irradiated human mind/brain and behaviour.

Actually.

So if you knew O God the stone mass was once itself a hot dense mass....then you would have no claim to any status before that natural history in human owned relativity of why you owned built and designed a machine from out of the mass itself.

When you get to the reaction portion, when the mass is where your machine came from as an abstraction, you would realise how evil that choice was...seeing the cold God Earth mass keeps you safe.

A reaction is virtually a male human quote to claim the hot dense state to be returned. Why his machine is actually his God idol. It sits idle. He pretends as the human theist that he is God and then tries to copy natural history by a spatial thesis that Earth does not even belong to.

We live as a bio life in a cold gas water/ bio life. We do not live as a machine in a cold gas living condition doing a reaction as if God the planet created cold gas first from its fake machine body.

As you did falsify natural information by a history which God O the planet never owned as a body of stone. What the real argument is about.

As science called God O the body of stone God, in science you cannot suddenly claim today that the history of reasoning for the status God is now a new name...for you would be in total contradiction of the Christ Revelations that said "never give God a name again".

Huh?

Heh...huh?

Sorry...I’m still trying to grasp what you getting at, but all I read is confused muddle...

...which bring me to the question of why you even calling yourself “rational experiences”, when I find it nothing rational about that post?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Huh?

Heh...huh?

Sorry...I’m still trying to grasp what you getting at, but all I read is confused muddle...

...which bring me to the question of why you even calling yourself “rational experiences”, when I find it nothing rational about that post?
Spatial history owns the evolution of the bodies of the powers of mass within its held form....space.

Space is cold to allow a hot dense state to cool. So if first lying male thesis, science quotes Satanism first, then obviously God O the planet cold fused mass on which they live.....the actual body they took mineral mass and melted it first, to own a machine.

Which historically a Satanist quotes....I now act on behalf of God O the Earth as a machination that I control.

How he personally owns self possession mind AI subliminal themes that tries to idealise that self controller, male human Designer is God in person.

As the God O mass theme, which a natural human quotes is that it supports our life existing and being present. So we think God the body of, the planet is far more supportive and powerful than the fake Satanic God, a human being male scientist/theist.

How we express our owned human conscious evaluation of saying God O the planet history keeps me safe. For all the highest forms of that God history own as a male his story telling, our healthy highest living life existence.

Why we use God quotes ourselves, naturally.

The Satanist theist however quotes God as self machine controller, button pusher of a God his story that does not support a healthy natural spiritual life. For you are the thinker/Designer destroyer mentality. That always took God O planetary information to destroy it.

So we then get sick and die from early age death. Get attacked in radiation caused phenomena conditions whilst you lie as a scientist about causes.

Historically the elitist self never existed and you were just a baby born to a life owned by 2 pre existing humans who lived naturally. Elitists claimed in consciousness I falsely claim to own it all. When natural owns it all first.

You took a position in human life to claim I "control".

So today seek the information about highest position, being coldest space. For that theme in thinking is a human quote....if I personally as a human in thinking know/understand and claim the highest known state, cold space. Then personally as owner/fake controller of everything in elitism I can then claim that I own every body of mass in that cold space.

Just as a theme...to think, be self motivated, egotistical quoted to own all things "unique" and very different. A place in human mentality when a human says, do you all know as a cult membership that no one else has ever owned these types of mind/conscious thinking capabilities to finally "know it all". About how a human intent on being that personal unique self just in their life and their group, will be especial as compared to anyone else historically in the human race.

So when you live spiritually natural and conscious, suddenly you become aware that this type of human mentality is how we get destroyed. Humans who contend in thinking ability that they personally own and control all status natural, when if natural did not exist, nor would your false personal status or self claims be enabled either.

What every day rational humans in a family world unity have had to contend with ever since this type of irrational human behaviour took over natural life.

Alchemy had been banned once, for it was Satanism.

A false claim of planet Earth God mass held fusion, by water history.

If holy water owns why a natural mineral exists, and then a human male takes the mineral mass, melts it...then uses water once again to cool it, then they falsified natural history as a manipulator of Earth mass.

Exactly what human spiritual consciousness was made aware of.....just as it had before.

Supporting an artificial human imposed theme....science machine is what destroyed all life on Earth before. As the machine owns no self conscious volition, is controlled by the male Designer, human, who pretends that they are talking and acting on behalf of a natural planet history.

A natural planet in natural history supports our highest natural spiritual and healthiest living conditions.

So how do you contend that a machine is owner/copier of that history.

Only by false thinking and group control do you personally impose that fake storytelling ability. Which does not make your ownership thinking ability correct, and being correct is what a correct scientist who tells science that it is self destructive owned telling.

Science, and machine was always the worst choice a human inventor ever chose....for his inability to accept natural life is why he destroys natural life.