• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Absolute proof against the existence of God, as described in the Abrahamic religions

rational experiences

Veteran Member
This takes me back to another thought. Which is: do you think most people mind dying? I ask that because death is generally accepted as a fact of life without question. As if it were natural. I would say that most who believe in evolution believe that death is the only outcome for mankind. With no chance of life beyond death. Not that I understand everything, I'm still learning. But the Bible promises us everlasting life. John 17:3.

A book promises ever lasting life, how?

Did science exist as a human expressed thinking ability of a human researcher before their own self as a scientist?

In human life today and memory, yes they did....other scientists...so science says I reincarnated and did it before...you know change God and the God destroyed life.

Oh, so this Bible review is about science changing God claiming as Mr know it all....I never knew...in actuality?

Yes says the scientist, not being relative consciously aware to say once I lived before as a human and did science before as a human and caused the same situation...and it could have been multi times, whenever males decide to be scientists whilst pretending....thinking formulas about God.

Claiming self is a human, and a scientist but also a God...owning the spirit of.

So then a spiritual human who knows the real God...and so the scientist/Satanists says....told you so they know the real God. Lets form a mind MK ULTRA program from lots and lots of science studies to get all the connections....to their mind/psyche spirituality, and steal it from them.

I own a document that says....and we stole God from the human self as a criminal and were homosexual Satanists back then. Why the CHURCH would not allow them into the healing building....in actual human history.

For when you say today humans spiritual lives are trying to give you scientists Destroyer mentality a teaching about conscious human awareness....and how human memory intricately affects all human beliefs today. Before you arrogant human liar claiming science existed before science destroys us all.

For you say, Father adult human being male exists first. Was the inventor of the science theories relating all God the Earth information.

And so you say hey dimwit, read the book and then infer to the equals line at the end of that Book. Never give God a name, the Earth and planet existence, so that you will not remove that God from existing, as a radiated gas mass in the body God the stone....and out of spatial history also.

As a related LAW and an agreed medical science occult review of the human conscious depraved mind/psyche lying self.

Who in feed back claims in one body, I am a male, and a female, and I co join the child....as a scientist, his homosexual brother, and the child molester...who studies human cells and genetics builds a robot to put his sperm into...whilst claiming his collider will steal the human Jesus and CHRIST spirits to maintain a machine cooling constant/gas/electrical replacement.

As his modern day I want to destroy you all theist self.

The theme your evil MATHS O science burnt the Earth atmosphere and you put a side by side gas mass illumination body in it, sacrificed CHRIST God gases, and then fall out murdered human life on the ground...REAL.

Relative scientific advice that side by side the scientist invented his form of gas light in Earth atmosphere versus natural everyday gas light for life existence.

So humans say you know life is eternal don't you...eternal life as a statement says we live life to live and not to die....and life is just eternal life as the status LIFE...and when you die the eternal life is remove as the life of a human.

No says science we are not equating our own human death.

Why not, you claim you are copying natural and all natural bodies own death, due to bio life not being enabled to survive in a radiation constant very much past 100 years C value of life.

If you claim you study GENETICS, those genetics get destroyed you know.

What scientist?

Oh that is right you are only a Creator, not a Destroyer.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Ants and elephants have marvelous qualities. They have instinct for survival. They don't write books of their history. This tells me something. Humans are quite different in ways that go beyond animal life.

Perhaps you mean intelligence, self awareness, self reflection are all human traits that are far superior to animals. That doesn't make animals less alive, just less capable.

I don't see any rulebook on things that make animals less alive then humans.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Perhaps you mean intelligence, self awareness, self reflection are all human traits that are far superior to animals. That doesn't make animals less alive, just less capable.

There is that one major difference. Humans were created in God's image. That does not mean they looked like God. But their thinking was (is) different from the animals. Clearly without bees, and other creatures, we'd have serious problems. This plant and animal life, as well as oxygen, are vital for human life. The last creation on the scale of the account of life in Genesis. Have you read Genesis chapters 1-3 yet?

YoursTrue

I find that the ability of humans to record their history is astoundingly different from the animals. to the best of my knowledge, there are no transferences of knowledge or
From what I can tell abiogenesis is a worthwhile pursuit. I tend to think there is intelligence in nature's makings but I can't prove that other then by the fact that humans exist, and have natural nutritional provision.
To be honest, I don't see any benefit in pursuing what some might imagine to be the mechanics of abiogenesis. The same with the vast amount of money spent on space exploration. Instead of helping fellow humans.

osgart

There is that one major difference. Humans were created in God's image. That does not mean they looked like God. But their thinking was (is) different from the animals. Clearly without bees, and other creatures, we'd have serious problems. This plant and animal life, as well as oxygen, are vital for human life. The last creation on the scale of the account of life in Genesis. Have you read Genesis chapters 1-3 yet?

I have read Genesis years ago. Not lately!

YoursTrue

I have read Genesis years ago. Not lately!
Not a real difficult read. Let me quote some of it for you to ponder over, because (the last creation) humans are said to have been created in God's image. The animals were not. Thus there is a big difference of man and animal.
From Genesis 1:
"Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itselfd and every creature that crawls upon it.”27So God created man in His own image;
in the image of God He created him;
male and female He created them. 28God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth.” 29Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed. They will be yours for food. 30And to every beast of the earth and every bird of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth—everything that has the breath of life in it--I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.
31And God looked upon all that He had made, and indeed, it was very good."

Nothing like that was said to the animal creation before that. So what did you get out of this? Do you see the difference between man and animal from the creation account?

osgart

Not a real difficult read. Let me quote some of it for you to ponder over, because (the last creation) humans are said to have been created in God's image. The animals were not. Thus there is a big difference of man and animal.
From Genesis 1:
"Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itselfd and every creature that crawls upon it.”27So God created man in His own image;
in the image of God He created him;
male and female He created them. 28God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth.” 29Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed. They will be yours for food. 30And to every beast of the earth and every bird of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth—everything that has the breath of life in it--I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.
31And God looked upon all that He had made, and indeed, it was very good."

Nothing like that was said to the animal creation before that. So what did you get out of this? Do you see the difference between man and animal from the creation account?

How would I verify that the creation account is actual history? Isn't it allegory and mythology?

YoursTrue

How would I verify that the creation account is actual history? Isn't it allegory and mythology?
Well, think about it. The idea is that it says God created man (not animals or plants) in the image of God. We've already agreed that animals have a different pattern, or way of thinking than humans. The few dna differences evidently make a VAST difference of thinking ability and capability. So the stages of creation as portrayed by ancient writers eventually put together in what is called the Bible, are in harmony with scientific discovery. Humans being the latest life-form, plants before animals, the earth being set up for life before that. How did these people know, if not by miraculously directed communication?
OK, time to say goodnight. Good night, perhaps we can carry on later. Have a good evening.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Just today, I read an article based on a poll that in the US as much as 40% of republican voters believe that Covid19 is a conspiracy:
- to weaken the US by temporarily shutting down some economic activity
- to act as a cover up to "find a vaccine", only to plant micro-chips in americans so that the "globalists" can digitally track them through "5g"

These "opinions" correlate with evolution deniers, anti-vaxxers in general, etc.

Is it a direct result of religion? In some case, it surely is.

The rest of the story is that The Gates Foundation has the patent to a vaccine, which may come with an invisible tattoo which can be scanned by smartphones to access bank accounts. Oddly enough, the same Foundation holds the patent to Covid virus.

The people in UK have had Magna Carta lawlessly breached so that their government could put in place a false law enabling them to order troups to hold the people down to force the vaccine.

Everyone knows that oaths given under duress are null and void.

To be valid, vaccines with their tattoo mark will have to be offered in exchange for food, right up front, so that those who take it are literally able to be held accountable.

It is Communism's way to withhold the food they had secretly confiscated to force people into submission and accept both the food and the ideology of their "rescuers". This is what happened in the French Revolution. They tore down the legal authority to set in place their completely alien one. And what followed then would be the same thing which would happen today. They chop down the national tree, allow suckers to grow up into its place and name the weak and scraggly parts Unity. These things never change. People took no notice, remember nothing, and are allowed to repeat this failed experiment until time runs out on the world.

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

The composite number itself is an oddity...
each composite part, translated all the way out into words, says:
[600] Restore [60] The Marketplace [6] To Lead Astray.

Last edited:

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Surely Jesus extended mercy, but he also went to his death willingly, so that others might live.
2 Corinthians 5:14,15 helps to explain this.
"For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again."

One of the more faulty Paulinisms. Jesus didn't die for people who would never accept Him. That would be doing something in vain, which God never does. These same Paulinists would have you believe that God loves every person in the world He created, but Jesus says if you love Him and keep His commandments, He and the Father will love you.

Conversely, this means that if you don't keep His commandments, God the Father and God the Son will not love you, and God the Holy Spirit will not come to you. Some people who fail to notice this Scripture think pantheistic thoughts which are unworthy of a just God.

Jesus died to release the Holy Spirit [which lit upon and stayed with Him] into those who follow Him, and to prepare the way of resurrection into the Kingdom of Heaven. His death also made Him worthy to judge those who sought His death, and made Him the stone of stumbling. Jesus is our one and only example.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I'm not sure where you the get the idea that everything God wills, comes to pass, as He gave His creatures free will and a mind to think for themselves. We are free to go against His will.
It is God's will that we have free will so we can go against His will if we choose to do so......
God does not want to exercise total control even though He has All Power to do so...
This is what most atheists do not understand.....
They say God is omnipotent so God can do anything, but they fail to see the other side of that coin, which is God is omnipotent so God only does what He chooses to do.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It is God's will that we have free will so we can go against His will if we choose to do so......
God does not want to exercise total control even though He has All Power to do so...
This is what most atheists do not understand.....
They say God is omnipotent so God can do anything, but they fail to see the other side of that coin, which is God is omnipotent so God only does what He chooses to do.
In real life, the controller elite organization pretending that they are God or a God owns all choices about life in that control environment their own selves as the group.

God the One O is just a stone planet upon which we all live.
The God explanation in the atmosphere is why natural light exists.

We did not own a conscious self story before it was told and the information is falsified for you cannot exist before your own human self, the conscious owner/expressive owner by conditions human and healthiest human in bio chemical self presence/brain and mind use.

Yet historically humans did live before humans, a very long time ago on Earth and used science and destroyed self with science. How and why science/invention/design and control of civilization in those conditions lies to itself about being a higher God as a male and a group in the past. They were just scientists as the conscious self who did it to us before. As self spiritual owned recorded atmospheric advice, our memory of our spirit.

The presence of which spiritually is a feed back water presence in memory that we naturally relate to, being mainly water presence in our own bio self. It is what we no longer owned in our converted chemical bio life today. To claim it is a spiritual presence beyond our own.

That water spiritual presence is why we speak to ourselves as a secondary spiritual body, for if it were not present, then nor would our life exist or be saved.

So omni potent male group, pretending to be a God what are you going to choose? The reality of life for humans it is humans in groups who make and force and control all human choices. The planet condition is natural in space if the planet owns conditions for human life destruction, it certainly does not apply those conditions to orders, unless a scientist using science activates it on purpose.

All choices on planet Earth are enforced historically and still today by groups of male in ownership control by historic conditions, as a truthful human appraisal of self, who unless becomes personally honest will just harm our life as usual, just as they always have.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
What God wants to happen, I say again, according to these religions, happens -- and nothing can stop it.

And we are also told that this God wants to be known by us, and to be worshipped, in full apprehension of his nature.

(sorry if this has been addressed already. Didn't feel like reading through all 6 pages)

Just curious:

Which passages of what texts are you referring to specifically?

And which definition of "apprehension" are you using?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The rest of the story is that The Gates Foundation has the patent to a vaccine, which may come with an invisible tattoo which can be scanned by smartphones to access bank accounts. Oddly enough, the same Foundation holds the patent to Covid virus.

Which is a lie so obvious, I wonder how anyone can actually take it seriously.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Our religious texts, from Moses through Mohammed (and possibly others, but I don't care) make one thing absolutely clear: what God truly wants -- IS. They tell us God wanted the heavens and earth, and they therefore happened. That he wanted man, and nothing could stop it.

Oh, and later, that he wanted all the "first born" of Egypt to die -- and they died. This god has such perfect aim that he was able to immediately kill, in one night, every person and every animal in the land of Egypt who was the first out of any womb (and presumably egg, though that's not specifically mentioned. I assume "hatched" is the equivalent of "born"). Or this God wants the whole earth covered with water so that everybody and everything non-aquatic dies, except for a few he decides to save. And it happens.

What God wants to happen, I say again, according to these religions, happens -- and nothing can stop it.

And we are also told that this God wants to be known by us, and to be worshipped, in full apprehension of his nature.

And yet....this doesn't happen! All that we appear to "know" about the nature of God, about how to worship, of what he wants, about how we should behave --- we know from billions of humans running around and arguing vociferously for this view, or that version, or these prayers, ot this set of rules. And we never, ever manage to work it out definitively.

And what's the reason? Because it's US. God doesn't want anything -- because as we know, what God wants, God gets. And this failure of ours to settle on one God, our incessant schismatic fracturing, really ought to be all the proof any thinking person needs that the proposed God simply doesn't exist -- and that that's why the state of our religious bickering is what it is.

I believe you are not understanding completely what God wants. God wants us to decide to have Him as Lord.So he is getting what He wants. Some are deciding to do that and some are not. But the reality is that God is getting what He wants ie that we make a decision.

Josh 24:15 And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

Muffled

Jesus in me
I'm not sure where you the get the idea that everything God wills, comes to pass, as He gave His creatures free will and a mind to think for themselves. We are free to go against His will.

I believe that is allowed up to the point where God institutes the Kingdom of God where only righteousness is known so only righteousness can be chosen

Muffled

Jesus in me
Free to go against His will is freedom to be doomed hinged on a belief of His existence though. If I knew He existed I would know to accept His offer. Since I honestly have no reliable record of Him it strains credulity of the claims.

Straight up, offer me salvation face to face and then explain His morality, and the truth and motivations behind it all. Why the run around? And a thousand different believable roads to choose from?

If I take the Bible at face value I'm seeing a vengeful God, against creatures who barely have enough time to test the winds before they are exterminated. Generations come and go, and all of a sudden doom without any explanation until Jesus.

I don't believe the offer necessitates a belief in God. You are offered a life without evil and eternal life to boot. all you have to do is receive Him as Lord and Savior and let Him do the rest. So the responsibility is now His. That way you get exactly what you wanted ie to force His hand and make Himself known to you.

I believe you may feel that way but what is the logical basis if any for saying it isn't a reliable record. I doubt you will find proof either way.

I don't see how that would make the offer any different. Some people spit into His face.

I believe your imagination is running wild; Jesus is the way.

I believe God sometimes warns people but a person doing evil deserves punishment whether they know they ae doing evil or not.

I believe the Second Commandment is quite specific about that. And for good measure, “Jesus answered, ‘It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’” (Luke 4:8).

I understand that the meaning in that is, by the context, people should not bow to anyone else than to God. I don’t think it is requirement that we must bow to God.