• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Absolute liars': Ex-D.C. Guard official says generals lied to Congress about Jan. 6

anna.

but mostly it's the same
According to your media? No one cares.
Especially when you support the previous guy who should be charged with Treason.
Why do you support treason?

Meadows texts show Hannity, Don Jr. wanted Trump to stop Jan. 6 riot

(Tried to find a Fox link, they don't report on negative news towards republicans)

Incredible how intertwined Fox is and was with Trump. Three different Fox talking heads texting directly with Trump's chief of staff, imploring that Trump stop the violence? I mean, we knew the influence they had on him, they broadcast specifically for their audience of one, but they had that much influence on the freaking President of the United States to do something. Mind boggling. And for once, he ignored them, for his own benefit and purposes, in his attempt to overturn a legal and Constitutional vote.

anna.

but mostly it's the same
Gdjtyf1.png

GardenLady

Perhaps you dont know the effects of high inflation since the american people were blessed in a country where 6% was last seen in 1982 I think.

I know quite well. I lived through the amazing double-digit inflation of the Ford presidency. It cost him the presidency, along with The Pardon (though I voted for him in 1976). I also lived through the years of 13% to 15% mortgage rates in the mid-80s during the St. Ronald Reagan years. This craziness does not belong to any one party.