• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abram

Abram

Abraham
Hello there,

I feel as if the world is looking through my bedroom window right now.

Well God is a confusing man. I'am Christain and would be considered a Jesus freak. I attend many different churches and LOVE the Old Testament. My home church how ever is Baptist, I love the gosel singing and my preacher that gets so excited he sweats. I don't talk in tonges or play with snakes. I've always believed in God all my life but thats it. The Bible and church was nothing I was interest in. Untill 2 years ago I decided to at least read the Bible once to say I've done it and be able to at least tell the JW's what I believe in when they showed up at the door. (I love JW's and wish that everyone who said they were regious had the commitment they do.) Well come to find out you can't just read the Bible you end up living it. My life changed so much that I knew there was something about that book.

So how I ended up here on this site "and can't get away" is Christ. So many posibilitys? I don't come here to change the views of anyone, I came to challenge my faith. I question many things and the only thing I know for sure is that if there is a hell I don't want to go. The Bible was written so we could challenge it our entire life time. If we understood the first time through it would get boring and would lose inerest. Solomon wrote "if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hidden treasure; Then thou shalt understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God." Well what better way then here. So many thoughts, points of views, so much knowlege.

Other then that I like Movies, golf, piano, and long walks on the beach...

Abram

Abraham
I need help finding the thread that explains what all these arrows, colored squares, boxes, checks, blinking envelopes are?

Fluffy

A fool
I need help finding the thread that explains what all these arrows, colored squares, boxes, checks, blinking envelopes are?
Pshhhh I don't know, Michel is never around when you need him!!! lol just kidding dude, I'll catch this one since you are probably sleeping right now :).

Here is an article written by me which you may or may not find useful :) Either way enjoy http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/article.php?a=56

And here is one written by the lovely Feathers that condenses all of the most important links for newer members into one page (barring my effort *grumble grumble *;))
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/article.php?a=38

If you have any more questions after this then just ask away :).

One thing I don't think the articles mention are about the envelopes:
If the envelope is open it means there are posts on the thread that weren't there last time you looked at it. If you leave the site and come back on it will mark all posts as read.
If the envelope is red it means the thead is very popular.
If it has a black dot on it, it means you have a post in that thread.

I hope that helps!

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Abram. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. You have certainly come to the right place to learn about many different points of view! :jiggy: