• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Abrahamics Only] Yeshua ﷺ, the servant of Allah

No one understands the true power of God, because we can't understand in flesh His nature & power - we say He can do everything, but we don't know what everything is. You my friend have been deceived by false teachings.

I'm not quite sure how you concluded that he is angered? He stated a really good point.

This goes in the same basket as this, but it's "stronger" because this is the case where pastor converted to Judaism. People's conversion don't prove much & there are more converts to Islam and Judaism than there is to Christianity.

I don't even care about the conversion story. The Christian makes a compelling hermetical argument.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Because the scripture proves that you assume a lie. Jesus said, "I am" and the Jews well understood this claim even though you do not.
The scripture that you posted had no link to :
"when" I said Jesus (pbuh) never claim that he is God, or said worship me.
On contrary Jesus (pbuh) always pray to God,he never said to his followers pray me, or pray to me and God.

I guess the Judiasm don't consider Jesus (pbuh) as Messaih or God.

muhammad_isa

The Gospel of St. John is absolute and inerrant. Please ponder that before you start asking questions about things you do not understand.
I doubt whether you could convince me about your interpretation of gospel of John .. neither its author.
You do not wish to answer my question, then?

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
The Gospel of St. John is absolute and inerrant. Please ponder that before you start asking questions about things you do not understand.

An absolute and inerrant path to idolatry.

Of the 'gospels' it's the most corrupted.
Matthew being the least corrupted.
I accept nothing from John or Paul.

rusra02

Premium Member
I agree with you that Jesus is not God. He does call himself God's Son, as noted at John 3:16-18, John 5:25 and others.

stanberger

bart erman ' John 3 16 was a much later addition to gospel of John ' whaaat?? this verse is the backbone of christianity

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
Why he did not said Adam ?

How this is verse, is an argument that he is God or or he said worship me?!

Here is another one:
John 14:9
Jesus answered: Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Btw. you asked Why didn't he say Adam?
Because the context is that Jews asked Jesus, who are you to be grater than Abraham (not Adam)

John 8:53
Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

If they had asked "Are you greater than our father Adam?" then the answer would be different

Last edited: