• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ABRAHAMICS ONLY: John the Baptist; a voice in the wilderness saying: Make strait the way of the LORD

Yahcubs777

One of the big mysteries of life: Why don't Jews accept non-Jewish interpretations of scripture?

More like, why Don't Jews accept the Prophets sent to them to do them service, receive them and their messages, rather than chasing after fake idols and prophets of baal?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
More like, why Don't Jews accept the Prophets sent to them to do them service, receive them and their messages, rather than chasing after fake idols and prophets of baal?
No, I think I'll stick with "One of the big mysteries of life: Why don't Jews accept non-Jewish interpretations of scripture?".

Yahcubs777

No, I think I'll stick with "One of the big mysteries of life: Why don't Jews accept non-Jewish interpretations of scripture?".

Sure you stick with it. An example of a people that rejected their Prophet is the people in the earth when Noah was here, and also when Elijah was here.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I'm not, I'm saying they said HIS name talking to HIM.
k

then there are no demons using the name to drive themselves out.

this name is the seal of the 144k mentioned in revelation. this is the seal that ezekiel uses in 9:4. this is the name where two or more are gathered. this is the name that immersion into is the key of david mentioned by isaiah. this is the name of the temple built at jerusalem, this is the name mentioned in the "Our Father" prayer.

Yahcubs777

k

then there are no demons using the name to drive themselves out.

this name is the seal of the 144k mentioned in revelation. this is the seal that ezekiel uses in 9:4. this is the name where two or more are gathered. this is the name that immersion into is the key of david mentioned by isaiah. this is the name of the temple built at jerusalem, this is the name mentioned in the "Our Father" prayer.

No it isn't. The seal of the 144000 is the transfigured body.

Yahcubs777

Written on their fore heads right? The four heads of the Mankind Race is: Adam, and the three Elijah. This verse is coded. The people that have that seal, is the people that cannot die anymore. And its not that they were resurrected, but they transfigured in life; they endured to the end and were saved.