• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ABRAHAMICS ONLY: John the Baptist; a voice in the wilderness saying: Make strait the way of the LORD

Yahcubs777

It is. I'm sorry you it took so many posts for you to realize that your teacher isn't a rabbi, but I'm happy we got through that, in the end.

A rabbi is no different to a pastor or priest. My teacher is of the Prophet of the highest order... And he is more rabbi than any of "your rabbis".

Yahcubs777

Literally? Master. But in this context, a sage that has received ordination from another sage, in an unbroken chain since the time of Moses.

Ofc the Aaronic priesthood built on error... There is the levitical priesthood, which is pointing to those directly taught by GOD. Then there is the Melchizedek Priesthood which is the Prophets.

That is the Apostolic and the Prophetic

And the Apostles here are: Samson, Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Moses, David, Jephter, Zerubbabel, Joshua, Gideon, Samuel, Daniel

Then there is the Prophetic which is all under the Prophet ELYAH.

It means master, and you are quibbling over a rabbi ordaining another rabbi. How will you know when the one GOD Prophesied that HE would send comes and would lead Zion, if you rely on such things? The Prophets are taught by GOD not by rabbis.

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
quibbling
Quibbling?

You claimed your teacher was a rabbi. I explained to you why he is not. I further explained why Jesus was not either.

How will you know when the one GOD Prophesied that HE would send and would lead Zion, if you rely on such things?
I seem to be managing. I've already recognized John the Baptist as the 1st century equivalent of Nathan of Gaza.

Yahcubs777

Quibbling?

You claimed your teacher was a rabbi. I explained to you why he is not. I further explained why Jesus was not either.

I seem to be managing. I've already recognized John the Baptist as the 1st century equivalent of Nathan of Gaza.
Lol then you have not recognised him at all. Yes quibbling. I said my teacher is a rabbi, which means master. He is a master, the Prophet of the highest order.

Yahcubs777

So why'd you say earlier:

?

Because what you know to be rabbi according to the Aaronic priesthood, is not what the levitical priesthood was supposed to be. The Levites are the elders which are the 12 Patriarchs of the 12 tribes of Israel.

And these are not literally the sons of Jacob, but they were defining these Patriarchs. And they are as follows:

Samson, Noah, Enoch
Abraham, Moses, David
Jephter, Zerubbabel, Joshua
Gideon, Samuel, Daniel.

There is a reason why King David did what he did when he was hungry. He is above them. There is a reason why Samuel mocked Eli, saying he heard him yet it was GOD. Samuel was above in rank in the kingdom.

The Aaronic Priesthood did not do justice to the revelation behind what the priesthood is supposed to be.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Because what you know to be rabbi according to the Aaronic priesthood, is not what the levitical priesthood was supposed to be. The Levites are the elders which are the 12 Patriarchs of the 12 tribes of Israel.
Wait...you were the only one talking about priesthoods. I didn't say ordination comes from any priesthood.