• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ABRAHAMICS ONLY: John the Baptist; a voice in the wilderness saying: Make strait the way of the LORD

Yahcubs777

Well, I was replying to you, not to other people.

So we agree that baptism in its original form was ritual purification?

Yes, but not its purest form. What John the Baptist was it's purest form. Which makes you wonder why he was rejected by the rulers of the synagogues.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Because it was done by an Elijah the way it should be done, and more importantly, was recognised by GOD.
As opposed to what way? Have you evidence that dips were done wrong? Have you evidence that one can only properly dip if done by another person?

And is this a reference to John seemingly being Elijah?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
1. Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Word correct? John 1:1 This has been not well understood by Jews and Christians alike. The jews took HIS Words to be cannablism, the Christians took HIS Words to mean HIM. But what HE was speaking of is HIS message; Revelations about eternal life; about transfiguration; about resurrection, about the Son of GOD, the Son of Man, about the fall of Man and even the genesis story. These were not just pieces of information, but HIS Word sanctfies. That sanctification is exonoration of the things they said and did (not sinfully) but with the wrong mindset about who GOD is. It is also a shielder, HIS Word like forms a barrier, a hedge like what was written in Job, that the person cannot be harmed by sicknesses and disease: Or by anyone that seeks to harm them; GOD's Word is the shielder that makes the person to become "A Touch Not".

Jesus His Pre-Eminence saying: I am the bread of life: Your fathers ate Manna and are dead, I am the bread that cometh down from heaven, he that eats of this bread shall never die but live forever.

If a man keep my sayings he sall never see death.

Except (which means there is no other way) ye eat th flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

These are Revelations about HIS Word, what HIS Word contains, and that we must eat, assimilate, drink in HIS Word. That is why HIS Word was called "Bread of life", and "Waters of Life". The people have believed that Father Adam and Mother Eve ate from a tree called "The knowledge of good and evil", and that that is what the tree gave them. But they did not believe that what is called "The bread of life" actually gives life.
And HE brought it home when HE at the last supper revealed that the bread and wine was not HIS body literally, but HIS Word. But the Christians have ritualised this and called it "Holy Communion". A Communion is talking about speech, not unlevened bread and grape juice. That is why HE sealed it when HE said: Do this in rememberance of ME...

Do what? Eat bread and drink wine? No, eat Revelations, meditate in HIS Word that was personified by HIS flesh and blood. Why? Because HE was speaking from a height of knowledge that was above the understanding of the people. HE was speaking about HIS Gene; the very Gene of the Son of GOD. And this is not something that is just believed. HE revealed that HIS Word is what contains HIS GENE... And by assimilating HIS Word into your Spirit Being, when it reaches the Spirit Being it deposits HIS Gene in the body.

So when you say we are sanctified through the body and blood of Jesus His Pre-Eminence, you show that you haven't understood that HE is the Word; which means HE personified HIMSELF as HIS message that HE told the people that except they have HIS gene they have no life in them. HE was speaking about the cell system of the body; that blood is the life of the flesh, so the blood of the Son of GOD that sanctifies is not the red blood we have, but HIS Genetics. Meaning, the very cell system of the Son of GOD that Father Adam had before the fall to mortality.

There might be a few adjustments and/or additions to this but basically we are good here!:)

2. Baptizm is very important if you understand what similitudes and adumbrations are... Baptizm is what is needed to be resurrected at the first resurrection for those that are resurrected, and also for those that did not require resurrection as they transfigured in life. This is not a ritual, it is a must do because it is a kind of cleansing. It also helps the person to be more able to understand revelations as they are raining; giving them a kind of clarity that they could not have had before. But until you understand what being born again is; that it is transfiguration, then you won't see its importance. That is one.

Two, the person who is baptizing matters. Its not about you being comfortable with the person, or the person being a leader of a church, it is about GOD recognising that baptizm. People have been immersed in water and they wouldn't even know that GOD did not acknowledge it. Why? Because Baptizm is more than just immersion into water, but it is a similitude of the real baptizm, which is the immersion of your Spirit Being into the physical body forming in the womb of your biological mother. And then, the immersion of your Spirit Being into the immortal celestial body, whether by transfiguration in life, or by resurrection. Thus, only those that are highest in rank in the kingdom can baptize, and thes are the three Elijah, which are all baptists. EL-YAH means GOD. The three Elijah are who have the mantle of authority in the earth. When Elijah is in the earth, no Prophet, or Prophetess, or levite, is above him.

Therefore, being born of water is not immersion into water, but the immersion of your Spirit Being into the body of your biological mother who birthed you into this world. The Woman is defining the body, and the body is earthy. The earth came from water. Thus, the body is born of water. While baptizm by the Spirit and fire, is the wedding of your body and Spirit becoming one flesh; which is immersion into your immortal body. This is what it means to be born again. Therefore, being born again is transfiguration in life.

Definitely baptism is important and has great importance and a must if you are a follower of Jesus. It is the similitude of being born again. Each act of obedience brings revelations. But the baptism of power of the Holy Spirit will open the revelations more than water. IMV.

Eph 5: cleanse your wives with the washing of the water by the word. The word of God is the water that cleanses. We are born of the water (Word) and the Spirit (Holy Spirit).

Transfiguration of the body comes with the catching up with the rest of The Church. This current body is cursed because it is made of the ground. We will have a new and different body.

There are no words in the Bible that says only those in the highest rank can baptize.

But we can agree to disagree and still be brothers and sisters in the Lord.

Yahcubs777

As opposed to what way? Have you evidence that dips were done wrong? Have you evidence that one can only properly dip if done by another person?

And is this a reference to John seemingly being Elijah?

It's not about the Dip, it's about the person doing the dipping. John the Baptist is an Elijah, one of the three Elijah indeed.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not about the Dip, it's about the person doing the dipping. John the Baptist is an Elijah, one of the three Elijah indeed.
Three Elijahs? That's a new one. So Elijah is also a trinity now?

Anyway, I still expect sources to back you up. Preferably from Tanach, if you can.

Yahcubs777

Three Elijahs? That's a new one. So Elijah is also a trinity now?

Anyway, I still expect sources to back you up. Preferably from Tanach, if you can.

The first Elijah, Elijah of Tishbe who came in the era of GOD the father. The second Elijah John the Baptist who came in the era of GOD the Son. The 3rd Elijah called the Son of Man who will lead us into all truth, the very Elijah spoken of by Malachi 4:4-6
And the one spoken of by Isaiah who will lead Zion. The one spoken of in the similitude, by Ezekiel who was called the Son of Man. And also Daniel as well. He is that very Son of David Israel has been waiting for. The Christians are not waiting for him because they are far from the knowledge of GOD. He will do all that the Angels of the churches did before him. He will transfigure alive as Enoch did, he will couple an ARK (which is the celestial immortal body) he will circumcise the mortal nature, he will part the red sea (the blood in the body) bring down the walls of Mortality ( the walls of Jericho) , he will part the river Jordan (the water in the body) and cross Jordan unto transfiguration. He will restore the messages of all those that came before him, being that another voice from heaven saying: come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins and of her plagues. He is the stone that was hewn without hands, the Son of Adam (Man) that will transfigure the church and the earth, ushering in the New Salem. He is the one that has been Prophesied to come from Enoch all the way to Jesus His Pre-Eminence and even spoken of by Apostle Peter and then John the beloved as well.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were pointing to the three ElYah, that fathered the children of the kingdom. Just as it was three sons that Noah had that fathered the three major ethnic groups in the earth. All of this was a similitude. The Elijah have the authority of the Son of GOD in the earth, represented by their mantles, as they are his sons.

Last edited:

Clara Tea

Hello everyone, today i want to touch on something that is not really seen as something that is important. And that is regarding the Great John the Baptist.

Jesus His Pre-Eminence said:

John 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Now due to the teachings of the Apostles and saul paul, there is the belief on how to be born again. It is that you are first baptized, and then receive the Most Holy Spirit of GOD when you confess that Jesus (His Pre-Eminence) is Lord, and ask HIM to come into your heart and so on...

Now without really analysing this further, i have a few simple questions:

Who Baptised John? We know that it wasn't Jesus HIs Pre-Eminence, and John is the very baptist.
If John was not baptised, is it that he did not enter into heaven?

Holy baby peed on him?

If Jesus walked on water, that means that water and Jesus repel each other. That means that Jesus couldn't be Baptized. It must have been difficult for Mary to bathe baby Jesus. She would have had to stand on Jesus just to get him into the water. Good thing baby Jesus never got over water, or he might have floated away and nobody would ever see him again (except sightings of flying Jesus....UFOs).

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
The first Elijah, Elijah of Tishbe who came in the era of GOD the father. The second Elijah John the Baptist who came in the era of GOD the Son. The 3rd Elijah called the Son of Man who will lead us into all truth, the very Elijah spoken of by Malachi 4:4-6
And the one spoken of by Isaiah who will lead Zion. The one spoken of in the similitude, by Ezekiel who was called the Son of Man. And also Daniel as well. He is that very Son of David Israel has been waiting for. The Christians are not waiting for him because they are far from the knowledge of GOD. He will do all that the Angels of the churches did before him. He will transfigure alive as Enoch did, he will couple an ARK (which is the celestial immortal body) he will circumcise the mortal nature, he will part the red sea (the blood in the body) bring down the walls of Mortality ( the walls of Jericho) , he will part the river Jordan (the water in the body) and cross Jordan unto transfiguration. He will restore the messages of all those that came before him, being that another voice from heaven saying: come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins and of her plagues. He is the stone that was hewn without hands, the Son of Adam (Man) that will transfigure the church and the earth, ushering in the New Salem. He is the one that has been Prophesied to come from Enoch all the way to Jesus His Pre-Eminence and even spoken of by Apostle Peter and then John the beloved as well.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were pointing to the three ElYah, that fathered the children of the kingdom. Just as it was three sons that Noah had that fathered the three major ethnic groups in the earth. All of this was a similitude. The Elijah have the authority of the Son of GOD in the earth, represented by their mantles, as they are his sons.
So you don't have any actual evidence of any Elijah being a different entity.

Yahcubs777

So you don't have any actual evidence of any Elijah being a different entity.

A different entity to what? The evidence is the knowledge that Elijah transfigure in life
So it's not him. And Elijah John the Baptist was beheaded, so it's not him. So the third Elijah cannot be either of the two that came before. Am there evidence is that Just John the Baptist is an Elijah and he is not Elijah of Tishbe.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
A different entity to what? The evidence is the knowledge that Elijah transfigure in life
So it's not him. And Elijah John the Baptist was beheaded, so it's not him. So the third Elijah cannot be either of the two that came before. Am there evidence is that Just John the Baptist is an Elijah and he is not Elijah of Tishbe.
Why would Malachi make use of the name of an unavailable prophet, according to your view? Just say "Lo, I will send a prophet to you before the coming of the awesome, fearful day of the LORD. He shall reconcile parents with children and children with their parents, so that, when I come, I do not strike the whole land with utter destruction."

Must mean that the old Elijah is viable.

Sorry, not seeing a basis for your view (in addition to the fact that I don't think John was worth much of anything).

Colt

Hello everyone, today i want to touch on something that is not really seen as something that is important. And that is regarding the Great John the Baptist.

John 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Now due to the teachings of the Apostles and saul paul, there is the belief on how to be born again. It is that you are first baptized, and then receive the Most Holy Spirit of GOD when you confess that Jesus (His Pre-Eminence) is Lord, and ask HIM to come into your heart and so on...

Who Baptised John? We know that it wasn't Jesus HIs Pre-Eminence, and John is the very baptist.
John’s baptism was with water, Jesus’ baptism was real, it was with spirit. Making a science out of it misses the point.

It would be interesting to know how many followers of John went on to be followers of Jesus?

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

John 3

the ritual and physical baptism of jesus is not the same as the spiritual/mental baptism into the name. this is the same name; which is used to drive out demons, the father's name in the forehead of the 144,000, and the seal of ezekiel 9

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
John’s baptism was with water, Jesus’ baptism was real, it was with spirit. Making a science out of it misses the point.

It would be interesting to know how many followers of John went on to be followers of Jesus?
one was an exoteric baptism the other a esoteric baptism into the name at exodus 3:14.

first clean the inside(esoteric) of the cup and the outside(exoteric) of the cup will be clean too

this is the name that all are being baptized into and not what many believe is the name "Jesus".

Colt

one was an exoteric baptism the other a esoteric baptism into the name at exodus 3:14.

first clean the inside(esoteric) of the cup and the outside(exoteric) of the cup will be clean too

this is the name that all are being baptized into and not what many believe is the name "Jesus".
We tend to overthink religion and make it something more complicated than it is.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
We tend to overthink religion and make it something more complicated than it is.

yeah christians keep promoting idolatry; when jesus never said flattery will get you anywhere and everywhere with me.

Yahcubs777

the ritual and physical baptism of jesus is not the same as the spiritual/mental baptism into the name. this is the same name; which is used to drive out demons, the father's name in the forehead of the 144,000, and the seal of ezekiel 9

Even the demons say HIS name,and do not drive themselves out. This is not correct. Baptism is not a ritual, it is a smilitude.

Yahcubs777

John the Baptist was not baptized by water by anyone that immersed him into liquid water. Jesus His Pre-Eminence, is the Most Holy Spirit of GOD. The 12 that HE called were all taught by John the Baptist.

Yahcubs777

Why would Malachi make use of the name of an unavailable prophet, according to your view? Just say "Lo, I will send a prophet to you before the coming of the awesome, fearful day of the LORD. He shall reconcile parents with children and children with their parents, so that, when I come, I do not strike the whole land with utter destruction."

Must mean that the old Elijah is viable.

Sorry, not seeing a basis for your view (in addition to the fact that I don't think John was worth much of anything).

Malachi preached about the Son of David, the Son of Man, Elijah. The message he was given by GOD was to remind the people that the same Prophet Moses spoke about still has not come, and then explained how we will know itis Elijah. Secondly, why do you deny that John the Baptist is one of the Elijah?